Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you have an interest in this Air Fryer. Take a look at eBay. You can purchase one for £50, and then use a code to get an additional £4 off. There are 93 available.
Yeah! I got mine for £50 off of Amazon and it is brilliant, I don't just use mine as an air fryer, I use it without the fry rack to cook stews and curries, in the bottom of the draw, works like a dream!! xxx

Hey folks!!! FYI.........Emu oil is part of the Australian meat trade and the Aussie's do eat both Emu and Ostrich meat, as an alternative to steak. I was recommended the Emu Oil by my Rheumatologist as a natural anti-inflammatory instead of using NHS medicines that cause ulcers. It is being researched by the MRHA into it's usage in the NHS, as well as Turmeric for Conditions like Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Ulcerative Colitis and the Fibromyalgia that I suffer from. I have been taking it for nearly four years, after having come off of Anti-inflammatory NSAID's and it works for me, no awful side effects like I had with the traditional medication, and no more risk of NSAID's causing ulcers in the stomach and bowel, that could become cancerous. Right..........Now taking my Medical/Nurse head off, aaaah........back to normality!!! Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 xxx
I think with all these non-medical supplements, I’d try them, but not rely on them.
Emu oil, in particular, has been singled out as a snake oil product. (One that doesn’t do what is claimed).

This, from Wiki-
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration highlighted emu oils in a 2009 article on "How to Spot Health Fraud", pointing out that many "pure emu oil" products are unapproved drugs.

Now, I truly believe that ‘what works for you, works’. And I’m really glad to hear that it helps you. But I’d be careful with spending too much on this kind of product until I was sure it also worked for me (sadly it didn’t- I have MS and it didn’t do anything I could tell for my sore joints and muscles after spasms).

Yeah! I got mine for £50 off of Amazon and it is brilliant, I don't just use mine as an air fryer, I use it without the fry rack to cook stews and curries, in the bottom of the draw, works like a dream!! xxx
Pedro keeps saying that these should have been £129.99. After a lot of searching, I have found where they got that price from, the Proscenic website.

Peter...Gen's other half?? 💺 Dhr Vollebregt (who I suspect scans this forum) 😉
no Peter Simon who apart from stealing from Frankie Howerd, Larry Grayson (that I have spotted so far) is also stealing from Bruce Forsyth. when he walks into shot after his 'intro' he says 'Nice to see you, to see you...'

I think with all these non-medical supplements, I’d try them, but not rely on them.
Emu oil, in particular, has been singled out as a snake oil product. (One that doesn’t do what is claimed).

This, from Wiki-
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration highlighted emu oils in a 2009 article on "How to Spot Health Fraud", pointing out that many "pure emu oil" products are unapproved drugs.

Now, I truly believe that ‘what works for you, works’. And I’m really glad to hear that it helps you. But I’d be careful with spending too much on this kind of product until I was sure it also worked for me (sadly it didn’t- I have MS and it didn’t do anything I could tell for my sore joints and muscles after spasms).
Unfortunately the US Food and Drug Administration, don't touch anything to do with natural products, because they are funded by the big American Pharmaceuticals, and therfore they don't bite the hand that feeds. The FDA will only give their approval for the premises where these products are made, nothing else.

Unfortunately the US Food and Drug Administration, don't touch anything to do with natural products, because they are funded by the big American Pharmaceuticals, and therfore they don't bite the hand that feeds. The FDA will only give their approval for the premises where these products are made, nothing else.
anything I don't understand I ask my doctor, he's good at letting me know, especially because I am on a few medications and need to be careful it doesn't interfere

This, from Wiki-

I am sorry Prof that it didn't work for U and Ur MS, which is a bugger of a disease, Ur better off with the CBD route. U have my sympathy, my Mum was diagnosed with MS, and it was frustrating to know what to do for her, when she had her bad relapses. Magnesium, Vit D3 and Vit B12 are good for muscle spasms, both with prevention of them and the side effects of them afterwards. Take care of urself xxx

ha ha no complaints at all ...

seriously 25mins for an whole chicken !!! nice and pink inside ha ha
Do you think they make the show runners eat the food if they **** anything up? I can see Mike growling 'get him a knife and fork' whilst poised over some undercooked, campylobacter-ridden £2.99 chicken.

anything I don't understand I ask my doctor, he's good at letting me know, especially because I am on a few medications and need to be careful it doesn't interfere
Absolutely Dr. I don't try anything unless I have run it past my consultant and /or GP, I too take a lot of meds, and don't want any issues. My NHS meds come first, but I like to be able to do my own complimentary supplements. Gives me the feeling that I am trying to help myself, a little bit!! xxx

Pedro keeps saying that these should have been £129.99. After a lot of searching, I have found where they got that price from, the Proscenic website.
Yeah, that doesn't surprise me, it might be like the Hamilton Beach air fryer, that IW/TJC bought a job lot of them before they went bankrupt and shut down. Proscenic could be heading the same way!! They are a bit like vultures..........BidTv would forever buy bankrupt stock, and it seems to be the way this company rolls too

Hammy from Aberdeen getting a namecheck in Peter's weather warning story to flog a heater
Again!! Is this being done to try and intimidate, do U think? A warning that we are being monitored.......da da duh!! I don't like that it is always Hammy, that is a bit suss!!

Latest posts

Back