Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aha, Emu oil balm nonsense. On the American food and drug administration’s list of health scams.

just checked and ratings high on amazon etc then checked what you said and whilst not harmful no proof it does what he says .. shock

and fancy taking a product like this where Emu's are killed just to get the oil and cant even eat them ... would argue 100% should be banned

they do work

100% on the old IW it was a reason they were on all the time I saw my one, use it daily, all the time and oven only ever used for large chickens ... do almost everything else with the air fryer, bacon is so nice for example

The one I got was like 140 quid for a dual draw and actually it was 30 quid cheaper than amazon and 50 than John Lewis, a true bargain ..

of course now the market is saturated

just checked and ratings high on amazon etc then checked what you said and whilst not harmful no proof it does what he says .. shock

and fancy taking a product like this where Emu's are killed just to get the oil and cant even eat them ... would argue 100% should be banned
Hey folks!!! FYI.........Emu oil is part of the Australian meat trade and the Aussie's do eat both Emu and Ostrich meat, as an alternative to steak. I was recommended the Emu Oil by my Rheumatologist as a natural anti-inflammatory instead of using NHS medicines that cause ulcers. It is being researched by the MRHA into it's usage in the NHS, as well as Turmeric for Conditions like Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Ulcerative Colitis and the Fibromyalgia that I suffer from. I have been taking it for nearly four years, after having come off of Anti-inflammatory NSAID's and it works for me, no awful side effects like I had with the traditional medication, and no more risk of NSAID's causing ulcers in the stomach and bowel, that could become cancerous. Right..........Now taking my Medical/Nurse head off, aaaah........back to normality!!! Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 xxx

If you have an interest in this Air Fryer. Take a look at eBay. You can purchase one for £50, and then use a code to get an additional £4 off. There are 93 available.

Latest posts

Back