Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am trying to pick out any truth or facts from this presentation. This leather strap is worth £100..£100…£100…£100… Timepiece my eyes… One hundred pounds… You WILL believe what I say. Close your eyes… £100….£100…£100… You must insure me…Gerald?? Hooligon??

Last edited:
I am trying to pick out any truth or facts from this presentation.

The only factual truth uttered so far is these are wristwatches, everything else has been a load of bullshit. Nothing but overegging/exaggeration of overpriced Chinese watches. If someone is just after a watch then it'll do you, but you can buy similar quality at much, much lower prices and at the price they are selling there are litterly hundreds of better quality watches out there to buy.

1-wkDEEOg7Crsw18kdKPVdvA.jpg

that was so deeply creepy and they knew it was ... he was chatting his stuff over heard by applause
it was my cue to flick over it was the usual rubbish for sale anyway. I cant work the guy out is he gay all these bash my back box innuendo smutty stuff seem quite inappropriate, strange gurning and rolling his tongue after a attempted gag, the guys a weirdo.

If only you could keep her to factual selling she’d be very good.

When it comes to watches that is impossible, over the 3/4 years, i haven't seen her have a decent honest watch sales presentation yet. Always been full of misinformation/disinformation, most of it through ignorance but some of it is premeditated/deliberate deception. She and Bordell are cut from similar cloth, both will say whatever is needed to get a sale, the term factual never enters their minds.

Latest posts

Back