Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it was my cue to flick over it was the usual rubbish for sale anyway. I cant work the guy out is he gay all these bash my back box innuendo smutty stuff seem quite inappropriate, strange gurning and rolling his tongue after a attempted gag, the guys a weirdo.
think he is straight from what he has said on here ... think mentioned he has kids

He says normal bulbs only last a couple of months Is that true
When the old style 60 and 100 watt bulbs were being phased out my mum stocked up and bought loads. She died in 2017 and I've still got quite a few left! I've got the long lasting expensive ones for my bedroom lamps but the old ones didn't go that often.

A wonderful watch show. Marvellous.

IMG_2650.jpeg

A very cold night.. Hammy in Siberia. Hammy, thank you. Hammy says he is in a block of ice somewhere near Dundee. Up my personal region it’s minus 300… Imminent death looms for us all. We have been able to find in the TJC warehouse a lovely plastic fan. You must insure this as your fingers begin to drop off through gangrene in severe and miserable discomfort in your own wretched hovels…Captain Oates…Thank you.. Mr Scott in Antarctica…

Latest posts

Back