Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The award winner's taken centre stage 🙄

I still can't find any record of the "BAFTA" award he often says he won (when he'd introduce himself during watch shows on the old IW he'd say "TV's favourite, BAFTA-award winning Peter Simon"). I imagine maybe the CBBC department as a whole got some kind of award and because he was working (a bit part) in one of the gameshows they aired in the early 1990s, he assumes it's his? Idk… Strange man.

I still can't find any record of the "BAFTA" award he often says he won (when he'd introduce himself during watch shows on the old IW he'd say "TV's favourite, BAFTA-award winning Peter Simon"). I imagine maybe the CBBC department as a whole got some kind of award and because he was working (a bit part) in one of the gameshows they aired in the early 1990s, he assumes it's his? Idk… Strange man.
Depends what BAFTA he is referring to. ****** Annoying F***ing Tedious Ars…le is a definite possibility.

Going Live was the only BBC show he was involved in that was even nominated for a BAFTA and they didn't win. So unless it was for something completely random I don't believe him. Anyone I know that has won a BAFTA have not had it far from reach, if it was true I'm sure he would have brought it on at least once for a laugh

Latest posts

Back