Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And a good price, too, Dr.. Fair play to them on that.

They‘ve now found the last five bikes in the business today.

Back to Megan from 1979…

Last edited by a moderator:
All the loomins now as Mike (once more) reminisces about being an electrician. 'Guys, I wouldn't get a screwdriver out of a van for fifteen pounds' (the price of the item.)
At least with an electrician you'd be getting a product that will last a number of years. How long is this thing going to last? Is there even a year's warranty?
MasonMikeLight.JPG

Takes four D batteries, he said. Not that he dwelt too long on that issue. Not the cheapest sized battery. I would imagine you are looking at £6 to £8 for a named brand. I had an electrician fit my exterior security lights some years back now. Money well spent, too, with them all still working. I would suspect that thing wouldn’t be here working after a similar period - the light, not Mason..

And a good price, too, Dr.. Fair play to them on that.

They‘ve now found the last five bikes in the business today.

Back to Megan from 1979…

Black Friday at B & Q £89.99 reduced from normal price of £99.99

Takes four D batteries, he said. Not that he dwelt too long on that issue. Not the cheapest sized battery. I would imagine you are looking at £6 to £8 for a named brand. I had an electrician fit my exterior security lights some years back now. Money well spent, too, with them all still working. I would suspect that thing wouldn’t be here working after a similar period - the light, not Mason..

That's something which they dwell on very little with a variety of products, ie running costs, whether that's batteries, mains electricity and of course watch servicing.

Have light at door which was fitted by an electrician 30 years ago, just needs a new bulbs about ever 5 years or so but other than that still works. In the back garden stuck up 4 of these, easy enough to do even for non DIY folk, brighter than expected, been up a few years now and no problems with them and no running costs.

It’s going to sell out folks. Never going to be at such a low price again
its a steal at only £19.99 it’s unbeatable value

If they sell out don’t worry
not a direct comparison but eBay can help
I can't abide Sally and will never watch her, however yesterday as I was flicking through the channels she was on selling this and the first words I heard from her was "my friend (i.e. a producer/someone backstage) has made a genuine mistake, this should be £29.99" and then claimed it would never be sold at this low again. Later that night I was flicking through the channels and, Carmel and Andy were on TJC selling the exact same item. Now, Sally said we would never see it this low again, so Andy and Carmel were selling it for £29.99 then? Nope, £19.99. Do these presenters (well Sally, Mikey and Dirty Peter as they are the only ones who seems to adopt these sales tactics) think we are mugs? Why can't they just be honest?

Exactly the same with the ebikes on Saturday night.....Pedro had them all but sold.......14 to 13 to 12 to 11 right (probably never had double figures in stock).....his usual bull, he got to 6/7 then 5 and back up to 7 and he then coudlnt even remember his own bull!!!.....fast forward to last night the very same bike was on and the same 6/7 left were still available.....ie sod all sold when Pedro tried on Saturday night and sod all sold last night!!

I can't abide Sally and will never watch her, however yesterday as I was flicking through the channels she was on selling this and the first words I heard from her was "my friend (i.e. a producer/someone backstage) has made a genuine mistake, this should be £29.99" and then claimed it would never be sold at this low again. Later that night I was flicking through the channels and, Carmel and Andy were on TJC selling the exact same item. Now, Sally said we would never see it this low again, so Andy and Carmel were selling it for £29.99 then? Nope, £19.99. Do these presenters (well Sally, Mikey and Dirty Peter as they are the only ones who seems to adopt these sales tactics) think we are mugs? Why can't they just be honest?

Yeah they do, not only mugs, but that were stupid brain dead sheep who hang on their every word, of course their opinion of us is only reinforced by the idiots that message them on social media etc about how great, funny and honest they are.
They've been lying for so long it's normal behaviour for them, being honest is an alien concept to them now.

That sounds borderline illegal to me. I mean the legal dept. will have no doubt checked ... but even so, seems dodgy as ****.

What certainly is apparent is none of the former Bid Tv/IW 2 tat sellers have learnt anything.
Same sales tactics same aggressive pushy chat on low quality items.
Remember two channels have already gone bust,with their on screen shenanigans.
They sleepwalk into another job with no thought of the mess left behind with former customers and suppliers.
This includes the former Shop Extra crew as well,it’s all about poor me me me,not a thought for anybody else.
I don’t understand why anyone can watch these selfish idiots for long periods of time.
Looking forward to this latest incarnation not being around for long.
Shopping Tv is dead !

I thought halloween was last month.....the gloves currently on air for sale must be from another planet!!! :alien:

I predict not much longer after 14/01/24 IW mk3 will be dust.

Latest posts

Back