Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They did do an offer a few weeks back. I can't remember the specifics but I think they were selling 50 batteries (combo of AA and AAA) for around £20 plus £2-3p&p. Branded batteries.

However on Amazon etc you could easily find combo packs of 70-100 branded batteries for half the price ;)
I think it's this disorganised feel to it that puzzles me. As you say they had that offer but they don't have batteries on their website all the time. It would make more sense to mention them or include them with the stuff as a bundle.

Peter always says web and phone, I thought while it was on air, you couldnt order it on the website

You can order through the watch live page for the product on air, although if there is a few products during the hour it only shows the one that's on air at that point, you've to wait till a wee while longer where they are added to the recently aired section.

I caught a bit the other day and they were selling a watch for £1,300. Genuinely, do they actually sell any of these watches at that price? I would never pay that price for a watch myself, but if I did have that kind of money to spend on one, the last place I would be buying it from was Ideal World.

Thé lines have gone beserk apparently
wonder if that is the same when they were pilling in for the watch no one bought
One of Mike's more ludicrous auto-pilot sales phrases, usually accompanied by a high pitched voice is

Phones 'ave gone berserk, the website's in meltdaaaaaaaan!!!

However the product is still for sale x days later ;)

Latest posts

Back