Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The camera angle isn't level, it's been like that for the whole show and hasn't been fixed. Have they got a bunch of work experience kids on the production team?

Peter looks like he's on a boat, hopefully falling off the back of it.
He's being smutty and suggestive, just can't help himself.

The camera angle isn't level, it's been like that for the whole show and hasn't been fixed. Have they got a bunch of work experience kids on the production team?

Peter looks like he's on a boat, hopefully falling off the back of it.

I believe quite a few of the main cameras are robotic these days and controlled from the gallery, so it might be something is wrong and they can't fix it until the camera isn't being used.

He blatantly refuses to mention flexi-payments I don't know how he gets away with it

Yeah he kept saying with the fleece "It's £9.99… we probably won't be beaten on price, okay, alright… It's £9.99…"

Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 18.58.34.jpg

£9.99 on THREE FLIPPIN' FLEXIS, Pedro.

They also showed a 'not a direct comparison' to a faux fleece throw that costs £130… 🤦🏻‍♂️

He blatantly refuses to mention flexi-payments I don't know how he gets away with it
He used to do this on IW and I 'do' wonder if he was told at some point to rein it in as he seemed to latterly improve a 'bit' albeit you could still tell he mentioned the other flexis reluctantly.

Maybe if his new bosses don't care about broadcasting standards then he's simply reverting to type ... ie deception.

As you say, when they state 'yours for £x' but fail to mention you need to pay that amount x times to KEEP the product, all they're doing is lying.

Why expect them to change, they won't.

Latest posts

Back