Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Number of Thomas Earnshaw Longcase watches sold so far: 2

The Ideal World smoke and mirrors have just evaporated (we on this forum worked out they weren't selling huge quantities of watches on Ideal World) and I'm sure TJC will show Bordell the door unless they miraculously improve their sales volume.

Nubeo Manta Tourbillon has a ludicrous starting price of £4875.99 and I'm fairly certain this won't sell well either.

Worth pointing out at this stage that unlike Ideal if you go and put a load of these in your web basket it doesn't reflect on the screen until fully checked out

Think they are missing a trick with the whole starting price here which isn't a starting price

New viewers might not be waiting this long for the price, for the purposes of this they should just get the price on

If I am correct with TJC the number sold on screen includes those in baskets as well as a completed sales
I have 9 in baskets and it says 2 sold so I am pretty sure it doesn't :)

they also take them out of baskets if any for a long period generally

On a lower-value item I think it still does reflect things in basket

Rambling now but IF the customer is a regular buyer who does actually purchase things the above may not apply

I would love to meet someone with one of these solar time watches and ask them about it. I sincerely hope they don't reply with the faux history etc thinking they have a valuable piece. Would you tell them the truth 🤔

They've done well comparatively speaking with Nubeo, selling 7 so far (12 left). Surprising but I suppose there's market psychology at work here.

They've done well comparatively speaking with Nubeo, selling 7 so far (12 left). Surprising but I suppose there's market psychology at work here.

Decent sale the Duchamps always go fairly well when they are on

The Earnshaws don't look any better than the Gamages really and they have that space sewn up

Is this a "fair price" for this spec? Not including Ali Express and the like because on that theory you can buy anything for a lot cheaper
Would be interesting to find out how many of the Nubeo Manta watches are returned to them but I guess we'll never know.

Now sold 8 of them

I have 9 in baskets and it says 2 sold so I am pretty sure it doesn't :)

they also take them out of baskets if any for a long period generally

On a lower-value item I think it still does reflect things in basket

Rambling now but IF the customer is a regular buyer who does actually purchase things the above may not apply
This is only what I have seen with other products......often if they have five of something and all five sell out they say make sure you check out your basket.

This is only what I have seen with other products......often if they have five of something and all five sell out they say make sure you check out your basket.
It is a bit weird I am pretty sure the "trusted" customer makes the stock go down anyone new or not logged in doesn't

Which is probably a fair enough way

Latest posts

Back