Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought a Vostok Loonycod 2 about five years ago from IW and was sure we were told it would never be seen again even then. Several years later I am still seeing it, and I am seeing yet again this evening, watches or variants of them we are always being told are down to single figures..technical sellouts (that old chestnut) and cannot be ordered again…etc.. What a load of tripe. Now Kezza telling the seedy little fellow he had to park up his Fiat Croma to take a reverse trunk call on a noisy party line from Vladimir, or was it Leon, or was it Boris…telling him to meet him at Midnight in Moscow to pick up 1000 more pieces of the 100 only special edition Vostok Kremlin Islenin Noezeout Alarm Clocks…or some other load of rubbish..Now on to ladies’ movements..I think that’s for another show..

About 20 minutes ago Kev said "he really wanted YOUR emails tonight"

Since then he has read this ****** tale about ORUCS and the Lithuanian Pagans THREE TIMES

once again Kevski if you don't want emails don't ask for them, or they are not getting any

Yet more rattan set repeats. I suppose one reason could be it's cheaper to push the play button than it is to get people out filming new footage. Or perhaps they've had to pawn the demonstration set?

Have you heard Sallehs Mum got this set? Thought so

Whats the point in paying Sally to present this show and show the endless old clips like you say Duke?

The Corden and Van O’DER Tvrentals ‘sketch’ about the gay lover spurned. That’s been on more times than a Vostok technical sell out. Then the Lockdown 2020(?) garden scene with O’Van Service somewhere on the A14, social distancing from Ryan. Presumably Pint Pot goes and empties her black tanks and steams her larges in the car park during these interminable clips playing.

Now we move on to two male puppets who should know better on day release from the collator’s bulletin, pressing buttons on a poor man’s turbo fart blaster..Here she is again.Back from the caravan.Like some sort of highlights show missing link woman.. Now back to the Corden and Van der Sham rattan sketch…Peak time hours output??

BBC Radio 4 Extra have the most amazing spoof of Bid TV on called "Buy Me Up TV" and it comes dangerously close to Ideal World antics with their selling techniques and product descriptions.

Now we move on to two male puppets who should know better on day release from the collator’s bulletin, pressing buttons on a poor man’s turbo fart blaster..Here she is again.Back from the caravan.Like some sort of highlights show missing link woman.. Now back to the Corden and Van der Sham rattan sketch…Peak time hours output??
All these rattan shows and just 11 customer reviews of the rattan set, with 2 reviewers stating it never turned up. Surely you would expect much more than that. I was toying with the idea of buying it with the latest price drop, but putting £600 there way feels a gamble (the demos cant be trusted for starters), especially given what's being suggested here on 'finances'.

So little range of goods. You could probably do a top 20 of all the items they no longer sell…Total reliance on a the same few things throughout the broadcasting day.

So little range of goods. You could probably do a top 20 of all the items they no longer sell…Total reliance on a the same few things throughout the broadcasting day.
Even many of the items that don't seem to feature on-screen anymore can often be found on their website such as treadmills (Remember when every other show was about treadmills? There's probably a huge warehouse somewhere full of unsold treadmills), though Jane Plan products from Ideal World are now restricted to her book and a Vitamin D supplement. I thought her diet meals were meant to have all the required vitamins? :D

That child presenter (well, she appears to have the gravitas of a child) appears to be live this morning. Selling a fan. The same type of fan that Peter Van Morrison tells us are useless when he is not selling fans.. Oh..he is here today, so fans with be the most effective weapon against melting known to man…We are all suffering in this intense heat, she says. 15° and raining today. Has anybody told her to look out of the window? Where is a custard pie when you need one? How does old Pete keep a straight face with the contradictory guff he spouts? Oh yes, he’s just playing a part again..

It's moving air is cool air time again.

Peter V gushing praise on Salter for coming up the ingenious idea of a folding cordless fan, designing and making great features packing everything you want into a fan, how great are Salter. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah Peter Salter (UP Global Sourcing Ltd) really are really ingenious, who else would go to Chinese manufacturers, find products they already sell and ask them to make some and put Salter's branding on it and claim it's all their own design, manufacture etc?

Oh wait, their fellow UP Global brand Beldray, and quite a few other brands, have already done it. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_0781.jpeg

An interesting titbit from Andy Hodgson on TJC this morning

It was the last gardening show he is doing for this season anyway and he hinted the reason why was because of the costs and the people who order generally being TJC plus so "free" delivery not making it viable enough

They got what I presume was a lot of texts not happy and read a few out, he then said something along the lines "other channels can carry on with
these prices but not us" slighty annoyed sounding

I presume he was referring to Ideal as they sell from the same supplier, as stated previously TJC are a touch more expensive but do have the "free" delivery option which balances things out

The sales numbers are always good so I believe what he was saying

I couldn't sleep very well last night and flicked on ITV again Ideal were selling an item £35 cheaper than Amazon (cheapest of anywhere I could find) and were selling still boxed unused returns on the ebay store for £55 cheaper than Amazon

More and more this looks a lets get everything we can in whilst we can

Michelle Heaton and sunglasses

'I like these, they cover my eyebrows, just looks weird if you can see your eyebrows'

Couple of pairs later and she puts a Boss pair on which didn't cover her eyebrows.

She takes them over to the model saying....'I think these are my favourite' 🤓

Latest posts

Back