Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The lies are REALLY coming out tonight for the Swan & Edgar tat. Pretending to actually make the watches - as in "We've had to modify the movements" - whilst letting slip they're supposedly "designers" (erm), and James is going hell for leather on the 'Great' British comparisons including being 'world leaders' in diplomacy (!!!)

If Pinnochio was based in the Ideal World studio his nose would be halfway to Glasgow by now (y)

The astonishing beauty known as a mecaquartz 😎
Screenshot_20230424_202309_eBay.jpg

Shaun (I've been here for 20 years dont you know) says "this is the busiest watch of the hour" The little assistant says wow I cant believe it....yeah neither can I but probably for different reasons.

Also what is it with presenters and assistants in the IW studios, most of them cough splutter sneeze and sound awful for the most part, Has Den been passing her vape around and giving others a quick puff??

Ah and again poor Mannequin Mike was wrong AGAIN.....as on Satutday night MM was 100% sure alllll these clothes and add ons would sell out guys.......and ladies!!

Was MM prediction on Saturday just unlucky, close or just his usual bull?? :poop:
its pure chavtastic when mike struts his stuff. He is detrimental to clothes sales hours, they all just look :poop: on him, the old bearded duffer. of course he thinks he looks the dogs danglies, no fool like an old fool Mike!

Super Great, Super On Trend Steve in his hands on his child-bearing hips pose, standing on the steam-powered mid-Edwardian plate spinner. Those legs of his wouldn’t stop a pig in an entry. The more you see of him, the stranger he becomes.

Great Tuesday news. Assuming nobody has shown up for work this morning at their Televisual Operations Centre (broom cupboard with a Philips Video 2000 VCR and an iPod), Cock-Up TV can’t remove the ‘BACK AT 7AM’ screen card. Meaning you can’t see Pis..Pint Pot at all. As an added bonus, if you turn the sound right down, you can’t SEE or HEAR her. Marvellous.

How has Ryan done this whistling bullshit routine for 20 plus years? It genuinely amazes me how you could stay in such a role without eating your own innards in the hunger for sincerity.
‘Hand on heart’.

At face value he is less Irritating compared to the loud brash presenters, but I've noticed pretty much every show he now uses the above line.

You are not my friend Ryan, you just want me to buy something I don't need from the bloated range of :poop: you peddle!

Good Evening (hacks up over the floor manager) My Name is Cruella aged 145. Tonight I am an also a Penguin Expert - rambles on incoherently about penguins for an eternity. Now.. if you have any problems whatsoever, when you are trying to order this cheap bedding - you TELL them Cruella told you it is alright!! Sneezes over the cameraman…

Good Evening (hacks up over the floor manager) My Name is Cruella aged 145. Tonight I am an also a Penguin Expert - rambles on incoherently about penguins for an eternity. Now.. if you have any problems whatsoever, when you are trying to order this cheap bedding - you TELL them Cruella told you it is alright!! Sneezes over the cameraman…
I thought she sould have been in the bed under the duvet with a good book and a warm lemsip close by!

Hold on.....Mannequin Mike is selling a Pocher Lotus 72D model car for £1100....yes thats £1100.....I could by a decent banger of a real car and drive it for a year for £1100 or a little more!

MM is saying his usual "if everyone checked out blah blah blah," MM you say that with anything you sell, give us a new line for a wee change.....

£1100.....oooft the car makes the pricey pies look cheap now!!

Who is the woman with the teeth with the man with the beard? Not seen her before on the channel. Her teeth could have lit up the lifeboat evacuation on The Titanic. What’s the mass panic angle for the bicycles phantasmagorical extravaganza? Oh..all the bikes in the world are going to be eaten by Old Splutter Den’s penguins. Interesting to see them have to go into reverse selling positives mode, which they usually do the opposite of when bigging up electric bikes over these non-electric ones. I will see you on the other side of this, she dazzles. Not if I see you first.

Shelving Smorgasbord of Semantics with Craig Corden. How many of these have they actually got, as they either never sell any at all, or they never run out of stock? The ‘Our Usual’ price? Are these ever sold at it? Apparently they must be I suppose to comply with Rambo ASA..Corden says he has two of these in his garage but hasn’t built them yet? How many of these interminable demonstrations has he co-presented with Irish Top Gear (a Fiat Regatta Turbo Cabriolet), watched them being assembled, emphasised the absolute simplicity of construction, and yet they remain taking up space in his garage? He is short of a couple of bolts, I think he said at one point? He could take two out of his neck if he remains stuck.

Latest posts

Back