Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The female watch ‘expert’ (has she got the same surname as Upside Down Head Two?) is another hit by the IW watch expert taking the pis…altered state urine virus.. IP Black, she states…Simon Peters with medical problems at the behind end of the front privates today in overfilled septic tank mode once…

Close, but no, She's Emma Boydell he's Jonathan Bordell, although as you've said another 'expert' talking rubbish.

Same stuff, over and over again. The people portraying the chef comedy characters are clearly either unadventurous, hopeless, aimless, or aimlessly. hopelessly unadventurous. What this cookery repetition tends to suggest to somebody who doesn’t know that much about air frying, is that you appear to be very limited in what you can actually do in one, as so little variant of dish is ever explored. More bleedin’ chips. Couldn’t they serve Crawley with a large apple in his mouth, to shut him up.

Yes you defo can do healthy stuff but IW like to present the unhealthy food evidently.

Amateur hour again, Creepy has a email with a question from a viewer, Creepy then asks John the question about heating times, Johns answer to Creepy is "I would go with whats on the food packages or google it" :ROFLMAO: I suppose a daft question deserves that reply though. You'd think Creepy would have been given a better email to read out.

Some
Yes you defo can do healthy stuff but IW like to present the unhealthy food evidently.

Amateur hour again, Creepy has a email with a question from a viewer, Creepy then asks John the question about heating times, Johns answer to Creepy is "I would go with whats on the food packages or google it" :ROFLMAO: I suppose a daft question deserves that reply though. You'd think Creepy would have been given a better email to read out.
That email did make me chuckle

They should allow people to email In during Watch hours, I would love to see what some in here would say

He really is hapless. He would have made a great Private Pike in a Dad's Army remake. That's Crawley, not the John the Chef character. He is also one of the worst offenders for passing ownership of their entire item number inventory to ME!! Your Item Number. Your Plastic Horse. Your P&P..Your Awning Dress..Your Drain Blocker..No!! Not MINE..YOURS!! Coz you ain't flogged them yet.

Trying to get people to buy more combined items over £75 and get free postage!! If it was over £45 ok fair enough but £75?? Mmmh two lots of them pies they flog and you'd still be paying £4.99 P&P so £60 for 12 pies then postage costs oooft thats deep pocket territory....

You need to be seriously cash heavy or deranged to spend £5 per relatively small looking pie. For £5 (more with the postage added on) you would probably expect a plate filler size from a supermarket. The quality of IWs needs to be sublime to justify that cost, and are they, really? They do look good on TV, but do those full of filling pies on air mirror what gets sent? Having seen negative reviews of this kind of product on other shopping channels, one main criticism is what you get is nothing like what is shown on air. Making you wonder if 'special' ones are baked separately to be shown on TV, or are they just the normal batch made ones that the customers get sent? Regardless, for me it does not represent good value and is essentially urinating money up the wall in trying to buy food this way.

You need to be seriously cash heavy or deranged to spend £5 per relatively small looking pie. For £5 (more with the postage added on) you would probably expect a plate filler size from a supermarket. The quality of IWs needs to be sublime to justify that cost, and are they, really? They do look good on TV, but do those full of filling pies on air mirror what gets sent? Having seen negative reviews of this kind of product on other shopping channels, one main criticism is what you get is nothing like what is shown on air. Making you wonder if 'special' ones are baked separately to be shown on TV, or are they just the normal batch made ones that the customers get sent? Regardless, for me it does not represent good value and is essentially urinating money up the wall in trying to buy food this way.
ive thought that before

Latest posts

Back