Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Despite being exceedingly annoying, many presenters on shopping television nonetheless have a watchable awfulness factor. On the other hand, the imitation James Corden is so unbearably annoying as to be unwatchable. I've been laughing at shopping television for more than 20 years, and never have I seen a presenter so smug about himself without providing any clear rationale. The worst part is that he keeps me from taking pleasure in something that may otherwise be interesting to watch. Simply repugnant.

Looking at Craigs Wiki, he done several of those late Night ITV Quizcall shows, before ITV started showing IW, he is a DJ Star Radioacross Cambridgeshire after working for Heart. He is a anchor host for Sky Cinema, and interviews A listers on Movie Premieres.

The last bit probably is why he think he is it, because he mingles with the Stars

Well, I need to go and have a sit down in a dark room…

Dear Mr. Cheese Bucket,

Thank you for your patience whilst we’ve been looking into your complaint about an Ideal World broadcast.

We have assessed the issues you raised, and consider that the advertiser has potentially breached our rules. We have taken steps to address this. We have explained your concerns to the advertiser and provided guidance to them on the areas that require attention.

Thank you once again for taking the time to raise your concerns with us. Comments such as yours help us to understand the issues that matter to consumers and we will keep a record of your complaint on file for use in future monitoring.

Kind regards,

During the Luggie hour earlier they had a Ex Indian and Lancashire Batsman Farokh Engineer in the studio showing you one he had previously bought

Geesh there's a name from the past, my late dad used to have the cricket on every Sunday (boring the rest of us to death :ROFLMAO:) to watch the 40 over games, Lancashire was one of his favourite teams.

What an unusual watch expert this evening. Looks like a Vic Reeves character from their early C4 shows. Has he had a flattened ferret put on his top upper, upper lip?

Sunday John Player League cricket presented by Peter Walker. There’s a memory from my childhood. Engineer used to open the Sunday batting for Lancashire with Harry Pilling, I think.. Now he is using a fold away scooter..

LMAO

Shaun showing off the Stauer Cinematic watch, giving all the usual over the top nonsense, then he decides to show the back, bad move, here's a pic of the first show of the back.

stayer 1.JPG

think someone had a word in his ear as he turns it back to the front and then turned it to the back again, only this time his finger is strategically placed to hide a word that was showing the first time he showed the back, that word was CHINA. :ROFLMAO:

Mustn't show the word China. ;)

stauer 2.JPG

Ryan has a lovely brown check suit, he says. That’s the first oxymoron. To go with this stylish watch is the second. The ‘expert’ with him appears to know very little about watches - Christmas cracker or other ones.

My Dame is Nen aged Inety Nate is in top Spoonerism mode this evening. This wonderful Bradley Rag she gushes. Then on to price reconstruction- Great Price of 47 pounds 50 pounds, she tells us. Then, a very near and dangerously unfortunate ludicrous misuse of words when she refers to the model’s son as Hunter Could…nearly switching the H and C around as she does. Breaking these Meeth in for a Tule she is tonight.

The same old selling act wheeled out time and time again by her. Now she is on to the much repeated I usually get my producer (get yer own later) to buy the item for me when the show on routine…Her daughter. Her daughter’s name..Her daughter’s bags.. Her daughter’s age...Now barking out pronunciation requests to the Gallery…Camera angles to the floor people...Zzzzz

Yet ANOTHER air fryer. It really intrigues me how they motivate themselves to present the same thing done over and over and over and over and over and over and over again-just like the food.

Another thing that is shocking, bearing in mind I thought the main selling point along with economy of air fryers, is to provide a means of cooking (good) food healthily, is the amount of calorie loaded dishes they present - particularly Juvenile Menu Chef Joe. This morning (well, it said repeat in the corner - both programme, digestion and repetition of dishes wise) he was making some heart attack waiting to happen calorific fat-ridden gunk - buttered crumpet with a thousand cheeses topped off with a nice restrained and sensible garlic butter. Perfect combination for an early demise through dodgy food abuse, crème eggs in boiling Skodarani oil in a melted liquid phosphorus ice cream…Yummy..

Is this constant reliance on air fryers to fill programming an indication of just how well they are selling for them? Or is it to do with the lack of any other options they can present in any significant number to fill shows without them?

Here goes Ryan again with his elderly mother routine..

My name is Den (insincere glance to the camera)my best friend is Shaun the one with the elderly mother,who is nearly as old as myself.
Have I told you about my daughter(yes on numerous occasions please stop)please order me this item I want it now,it’s black it must be black the colour to match my eyes.
Cough Cough Cough 😷

Latest posts

Back