Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The ‘wrong’ 2022 cheaper prices again for next week’s extravaganza, Rezza says. He seemed more horrified when Ryan asked if prices would go up next week accordingly. Methinks he has boxes of them to shift and 2023 prices (whatever they really are) would not help him in trying to empty at least one of them.

Kev says "1st class leather strap".......Jees its all filler words, as I was expecting to buy a watch with a 2nd class leather strap I really was.....also this nonsense he keeps saying 2022 prices and I need to stick with those prices for a week!! Are people really this gullible and buying any of Kevs waffle?

IF* what Kev says about the 2022 prices is a mistake he should shut up about it as it just makes him sound unprofessional!!!

*we all know its more waffle in reality!

"only a few of these remaining"

One of which is the VEareOneLtd that Kev has admitted several times in the past 2 hours he has hundreds left :oops:

Kev says "1st class leather strap".......Jees its all filler words, as I was expecting to buy a watch with a 2nd class leather strap I really was.....also this nonsense he keeps saying 2022 prices and I need to stick with those prices for a week!! Are people really this gullible and buying any of Kevs waffle?

IF* what Kev says about the 2022 prices is a mistake he should shut up about it as it just makes him sound unprofessional!!!

*we all know its more waffle in reality!

Unfortunately there are and they do, many brain dead out there.

Seems like a high proportion of the IW audience suffer from this affliction.

"only a few of these remaining"

One of which is the VEareOneLtd that Kev has admitted several times in the past 2 hours he has hundreds left :oops:

It's really is amazing, according to Kevski 210,000 took part in the poll and only 598 were ever made and was released for sale in 2022, yet they still haven't sold out and are still available at various retailers in all four corners of the globe.

LIMITED STOCK ALERT.. I cannot be sure of the obscured letters between W and K.
77572FE2-8F90-4026-A032-3CB31E7A2345.jpeg

It's really is amazing, according to Kevski 210,000 took part in the poll and only 598 were ever made and was released for sale in 2022, yet they still haven't sold out and are still available at various retailers in all four corners of the globe.
And staggering (but really not that surprising) that a very mediocre-looking watch was the end product. No wonder they're having real trouble shifting the things and Kevski should have seen through the hype even if he felt morally obliged to take on some of the stock. Anyway the Gelezinis Vilkas watch is at least a bit more interesting to look at (the dial's possibly the weakest part) but it doesn't have a date window which for me is a deal breaker at that price even if I was interested, though everyone here will no doubt be watching the next time Peter Simon's hosting a Vostok show just to hear him repeatedly trying to say Gelezinis Vilkas.

Plus Kevski's crying because he ordered too many VEareOnes. Indeed I get the impression that Kevski wanted to retire by now but has to keep going not just because of unsold watches but also due to the losses made through the previous Ideal World going bust.

Just watched Hetty vacuum show. Boy Sally really does like to be center of attention by making sure she's always on camera & loves the sound of her own voice, poor Alan Ennis was continually being interrupting and spoken over throughout the whole show. Personally if i was Alan i would have told her that i'm not here to be a sidekick on a Sally Jack's show so stfu and let me do the job i'm being paid to do without you continually interrupting and speaking over me while i'm explaining things for the viewers.

The ‘wrong’ 2022 cheaper prices again for next week’s extravaganza, Rezza says. He seemed more horrified when Ryan asked if prices would go up next week accordingly. Methinks he has boxes of them to shift and 2023 prices (whatever they really are) would not help him in trying to empty at least one of them.

Down for a show on Wednesday night as well.

I believe they are doing a special commemorative limited edition T-Shirt for next weeks extravaganza,get one free with every purchase on the show.

VE12.JPG
ve10.JPG

She is very much a gob on a small stick. Very much of the Mason school of presentation in thinking their presence and style assists sales. In fact, for me at least, it does the complete opposite. A middle aged woman behaving like an annoying twat doesn’t encourage sales in my view, which in fairness, when she is yorping away, is a reassuringly brief one.

Mason now thinks the £49.99 Accurist he is flogging is "the best buy you can make in a watch"

Oliver says that he will look after the servicing for years for the collector , what on a £50 quid watch?!

Mason getting irked because they put the wrong details up calm down Michael

Latest posts

Back