Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They should have him selling mysterious and disputed murderous squares of bowling green turf on his own exclusive gardening IW show - The Conspiracy Theories Garden Extravaganza with Alex ‘Grassy‘ Knowles…

It is a watch SPECIAL

Peter tells us "we thought the Ballast sold out last week"

They have 15... so not even close then, why can't Ideal update the number available in real-time as other channels do?

One might suggest screaming SELL OUT when they know it is unlikely it actually is some kind of sales tactic, it doesn't appear to be working.

The Ballast is £259.99 stick it on your household insurance, why exactly...

An update from Peter 2 BALLAST AVAILABLE they are selling out again

2 of the Ballast available 7 minutes ago

stock update

9 available

So you can update the stock systems in real time when it suits then Ideal
I was laughing last week Simon was getting all giddy, he tells us £1500 worth of watch available for £62.50 four flexis , he didn’t seem to appreciate how ridiculous that statement is.

did you stick it on your households insurance though Si?

Treat yourself
Beggars belief the rubbish he spouts doesnt it.

Side note: I got a very very nice second hand 2018 Tag Aquaracer for £600 last year, for me it has been a bit of a treat, i am not a watch buff but ive enjoyed wearing it as a weekend best, my day watch is an apple watch, which when it expires I prob wouldn't bother replacing

I had one. I got a second hand Calibre S and paid around £850 for it. I couldn’t remotely get to grips with how to use it. Setting the time and date was impossible. I then had to send it back to TAG as after a local repair shop said it wouldn’t set correct time etc. because of a fault. This subsequently cost over £250 to fix. Lovely looking watch but eventually decided to cut my losses and sell. Ended about £550 out of pocket after selling it for £550 on eBay!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had one. I got a second hand Calibre S and paid around £850 for it. I couldn’t remotely get to grips with how to use it. Setting the time and date was impossible. I then had to send it back to TAG as after a local repair shop said it wouldn’t set correct time etc. because of a fault. This subsequently cost over £250 to fix. Lovely looking watch but eventually decided to cut my losses and sell. Ended about £550 out of pocket after selling it for £550 on eBay!!
That sounds annoying, mine is actually 2015, looks like the current ones, sort of, I didn’t realise they were so expensive now, I’m sure a new all metal gents tag could be had for about £800 at a tag outlet 10yrs ago.

It's Vintage Cash Cow with old leering ruin your Sunday face. I could just do with £20 for a box of Rolex watches. Somebody hold me back...
what a surprise her mum has just been mentioned.

Can imagine the poor old mum hiding behind the sofa every time she visits ‘looks like our Haley’s brought some of that ****** shopping channel rubbish round again Arthur’

The second hour of the watch show last night was worse than the first

Jonathon just gave up and sat that laughing or gurning at the camera at the end PS did his usual long monologue and thanked everyone bar him :)

Mike Mason on the changeover "that Jonathon chap doesn't say a lot does he?"

Mason: Boss..I‘m telling ya…Mike Mason ain’t leavin’ this 1970s row of telephone kiosks until you look me in the eye and do me that bleedin‘ Dewhrusts Prime Cuts Bourguignon Tourbillon Timepiece for £9.99…I ain’t frontin‘ that extrav…extrerv...that until I, Mike Mason..can tell the punters I‘ve done this PERSONALLY for ‘em…

Latest posts

Back