Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shona now produces a green bowling ball, or is it Shaun Crawlers head? It fascinates me the way they make no mention whatsoever that you are actually buying from another company direct rather than from themselves. I am assuming therefore that if you had any sort of problem with the mattress, Ideal World would try to route you to the manufacturer, saying your consumer rights
lay with them? Are they not obliged to make it clear that they are just showcasing the item and not actually supplying it or administering the order’s progress?

Dont know how to respond to that

Who are designed that woeful fake presenter we went into the broom cup…er Board Room patter about “I pushed it with the boss.” “I said BOSS…This is the price, BOSS…AND YOU, BOSS, ARE GOING TO LET ME SELL THIS PLASTIC BROOM HANDLE FOR £4.99…” “Well, the Boss stared at me..fire in his eyes…I thought he was going to reach for his Paul Price (whatever did become of him?) gun…but no…He Said YES…You sell that cheap and nasty nylon jacket for £9.99 - £9.99 more than we paid for it.”…

I am assuming that some of these showreels showing these TV shopping channel types presenting supposedly real television programmes are fake?

We now have the pan of pans, the man with the upside down head tells us. You mean these are the new pan of pans after the pan of pans that were on yesterday? The pans are dead, long, live the pans. Don‘t tell Salter!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I maintain my possibly warped view that Tim and Jess have potential as decent presenters, they have both sadly become a lot more "Idealed" since i first held that view.....

Mike Mason gives Joe a big hug after saying

"just over 40% of the stock gone"

Tim said that 4 hours ago, selling well then

Shock horror I have enjoyed this Mike Mason show!

The main reason he has only once got to his "no pressure routine" in fact he has only mentioned stock updates once in 49 minutes

Very relaxed show

Latest posts

Back