Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have to agree on the Rug Doctor point. I got mine from them plus all the cleaning materials they provided as part of the deal. A deal that you couldn't better anywhere. Didn't know they were selling them again so recently.

Its Transportation Talking Time and other Snuck In Americanisms with Caine ‘I need to make it completely and tediously clear I lived in America’ from Kung Fu. No doubt he’ll be looking under the hood of the eBike and fouring to floor its Shimano gears. He will also be interfering with the Ideal World Elephant’s trunk and other associated luggage and trying to place them all in the Ideal COVID Jacksville RV in the automobile park. Flying out the door…Here we go…

Does anyone know what's happened to tonight's 8pm scheduled Vostok watch show with Peter Simon? Switched over at 8.10pm just in time to catch the very start of a repeat of an earlier boltless shelf show also presented by Peter Simon so either they've sold all of their watches (unlikely) or Pete/Kevski can't make it to go on-air? The IW website is still displaying watches for this hour (and yes they're still displaying things like the VEareOne) though no doubt the website staff aren't around on a Sunday to change anything.

I was going to ask the same thing. All I saw was a flustered Simon saying some sort of massive catastrophe of horrendous demonic proportions had just taken place. A raid by the ASA SPG? All the watches fell to bits with one shake? Simon’s Mane melted? His corset burst? A major fight at the adjacent fish and chip shop spilled into the studio with rocks being thrown and several cod and sausages battered? I suspect their links to sales (or lack of them) went down and Simon and Reynolds threw a collective hissy fit?

Well that was downright weird. Just before the 10pm hour Simon Peters pops up to say solemnly: "I've had a really good day" just before they basically carry on as if nothing has happened. Literally. Both Kevski and Pete appear and Pete even said "We did it at 8 o'clock; there are two shows of sixty minutes"...NOT TONIGHT YOU GASLIGHTER. (Wonder if this second hour had been prerecorded?) Though Pete also said that it's the first time he had presented a Vostok clearance show which basically is their usual lying so no change there.

My guess is that Kevski was simply late to arrive at the studio due to heavy traffic/car breakdown/other mishap and that's that, though if it was as simple as that then why not tell viewers the truth, or at least blame everything on a car breakdown? Unless something bad did happen to Kevin and the second hour was indeed prerecorded (less likely I suppose)?

I think the 8 p.m. show actually started with both of them there. Then it suddenly went over to Simon O’Peters with Irish Top Gear (a Talbot Samba with no engine) fussing around some shelves with the aforementioned Irish Top Gear (a Lada Pizza Wagon) picking out some ghastly lurid green faced watch and then giving one to his wrist. O’Simons then produced some gaudy Westclox Troubadour from a passing Jamboree Bag with a PVC strap he said he had just bought for himself. The whole thing was quite surreal…You Must Insure That Banoffee Pie…Put in on your house insurance..nOW!!!. Next another watch from the chip shop next door… The Lunocod…

The 8 o clock show did start was on approx 5 mins before it went, they showed VE Alamz then were about to show Mathey-Tissot watch when Peter Simon said, hold on we have a technical hitch, if you are on the web site check out your baskets, then they went to a VT, then went to a part for the shelving show before going back to the show live.

Dug me out of a real hole this morning. Old leering face and the genuine reinforcement of the despair of Monday mornings was fronting a fashion extravaganza (one rail and some rent a tent awnings) this morning. What was useful was one particular floral blouse that will come incredibly handy for my recreation of Grannie’s toilet’s plastic flowered curtains in 1973 which matched so perfectly the awful grease proof Izal toilet paper, the Spanish Flamenco psychotic doll knitted toilet roll holder and matching flame orange lino. It should also give me enough material to use as matching curtains for her living room tribute also, and to place a secure cover over my 1986 Austin Montego at night.

It's Jane Plane plan (not a diet except on the itv advert) healthy eating DIET returning to Ideal after her one day adventure to QVC.

Dodgy looking pre-packed microwave tasteless crap that you need to add extra food to make a substantial meal and the tikka masala had only two small chunks of cardboard chicken.
Hayley keeps saying it's not a diet so I guess the masses will believe her.

It's Jane Plane plan (not a diet except on the itv advert) healthy eating DIET returning to Ideal after her one day adventure to QVC.

Dodgy looking pre-packed microwave tasteless crap that you need to add extra food to make a substantial meal and the tikka masala had only two small chunks of cardboard chicken.
Hayley keeps saying it's not a diet so I guess the masses will believe her.
The amounts are tiny

Saturday it was Peter Simon the pie man, he couldnt get enough of them pies and now we are at Monday and its a diet plan with Hayley in desperation mode overdrive "you mustttt check out those baskets" Then Jane pipes up just throw in an apple etc.........oh thats great thanks!! Paying a premium for tiny portions and then we have to add at even more cost as the portions would struggle to feed a mouse!!

I would like to know what old Super Annoying leering face's definition of really busy means? It's very difficult to tie her down to the accuracy or meaning of that statement. But it certainly is an influencing statement of huge convenience and necessity in her and others' selling techniques, and is used on a very regular basis by many presenters on that channel. Rarely if ever do Exemplar Planet give you an actual breakdown of what is in total stock and what has gone as CVQ often do. Just the empty and ultimately BUSY BUSY or FLYING OUT THE DOOR platitudinous guff.

On the pricey pie show on Saturday Peter Pie man Simon kept going on about how the stock isnt going to last, you must check out those baskets, blah blah blah, How does that work if the pies are made to order? I'm a bit lost as if the pies are made to order they cant have a stock of them.....

Again its a mess and all over the place one contradiction after another.

On the pricey pie show on Saturday Peter Pie man Simon kept going on about how the stock isnt going to last, you must check out those baskets, blah blah blah, How does that work if the pies are made to order? I'm a bit lost as if the pies are made to order they cant have a stock of them.....

Again its a mess and all over the place one contradiction after another.
I wondered about that, my only guess is, the pie company also sell from there own website, maybe tney allocate IW so many

Latest posts

Back