Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bedding again…Cheap bedding. Plus one Thunderbirds puppet in questionable leisure wear from a fire sale in Man at C&A, constantly making soft toy analogies and probing throws lovingly. And a second man with a plasticine head in a suit and waistcoat from the bargain rail in War on Want fondling pillows in the very worst way. Looks like a scene from a 1981 Collator’s Bulletin Board front page. Hopefully both susp…gentleman will never need to work again soon from the obvious massive returns £9 bedspreads bring in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bedding again…Cheap bedding. Plus one Thunderbirds puppet in questionable leisure wear from a fire sale in Man at C&A, constantly making soft toy analogies and probing throws lovingly. And a second man with a plasticine head in a suit and waistcoat from the bargain rail in War on Want fondling pillows in the very worst way. Looks like a scene from a 1981 Collator’s Bulletin Board front page. Hopefully both susp…gentleman will never need to work again soon from the obvious massive returns £9 bedspreads bring in.
fire sale in c&a man :LOL: he dresses like he made his clothes out of recycled throws and scatter cushions. Disturbing the way two grown men can get all gushy over a bit of fabric piping!

And a comedy gold moment

Ryes "Have we got some spray and leave on the shelves?"

Vollevant "Er yeah somewhere hang on"

starts looking around the back grabbing other products, oh no it is over there

After 10 minutes of telling everyone how it will organise your life, you couldn't write this stuff

Ryes? The annoying, loud little man with the 1984 haircut who looks like he should be running the Ladybird department in Arding & Hobbs? I would have added that you rarely ever see him on air. But I don’t want to tempt fate.

That reminds me…wasn’t he flogging some service where he sends a Father Christmas voice over to some hapless child for £25, wasn’t it? If he rang me to say Merry Christmas, I’d certainly tell to Foxtrot Oscar..

Last edited by a moderator:
Neil is his name. I in turn kneel to Neil as Neil seems to be knowledgeable and speaks the truth. A pleasure to see what appears to be a man who knows his watch stuff instead of those other ex-staff charlatans hanging around like a bad smell from a bad movement.

Latest posts

Back