Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw garden pick of the day earlier on yesterday and it was due on twice more but was dropped for whatever reason.
To be fair the show i saw was shocking, the lady presenter did her best but the other lady (expert) was truly OTT and annoying.
P.S. Moira C...don`t me started! :down:

What amused me (apart from waiting for Pope Pete to mispronounce 'wok clock') was the mutual admiration society established between the 2 of them, Pete and Jeremy. Everything Jeremy Pang said was greeted as though he'd discovered the Holy Grail, and the introduction he received was out of all proportion - who IS this bloke? I think the problem was that items they had, and the cooking demos Jeremy did, were not long enough to bulk out the hour, and they were desperately trying to find something to say/do to pad it out (apart from "oh, the taste of this!" and "buy it, just buy it"). The depths were plumbed at the end, when they brought on Bees Knees and Perfume Pete (who looked as though soap and water hadn't been near his face for a week, actually complimenting Pope Pete's similarly unshaven look). Bees Knees bravely tried to crack a joke or two, and Perfume Pete looked as though he wished he was anywhere else while they all scoffed the leftovers. As a mini 'dinner party' setup/interaction between 4 people, it reminded me of parts of "Abigail's Party". It was, as you say, somewhat strange.

Saint Peter is punting the Skinny Wok, this is a very strange hour, utterly bizarre, ok its wok's he is punting but this hour is all over the place, truly shocking.

I think the guest presenter could run Saint Peter ragged, would be interesting to see!

Last edited:
Indeed big D offering perfume pete chicken which he clearly did not want...all in all a bizarre show and peter was on his best behaviour.

Peter Sherlock says that before he started using Fabulift Fabulous Face he had OK skin but since using it he has fabulous skin.

Isn't it a shame that he's decided to hide half of his newly fabulous grid with a David Bellamy beard?

I don't know............. :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Peter Sherlock says that before he started using Fabulift Fabulous Face he had OK skin but since using it he has fabulous skin.

Isn't it a shame that he's decided to hide half of his newly fabulous grid with a David Bellamy beard?

I don't know............. :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11214View attachment 11215

Oh my. Was Perfume Pete trying for a trendy hipster beard? Because he failed. He looks like he should be sat in Peterborough town centre, downing cans of special brew and asking passers-by for 10p (for a cuppa tea) as his pet dog on a string leash tries to make a break for it.

Oh my. Was Perfume Pete trying for a trendy hipster beard? Because he failed. He looks like he should be sat in Peterborough town centre, downing cans of special brew and asking passers-by for 10p (for a cuppa tea) as his pet dog on a string leash tries to make a break for it.

He does look a bit rough, bless him. This channel is either harder faced than Mount Rushmore or totally oblivious to irony because we have:-

Rick Hay as an advert for Health & Fitness Equipment
BIG BRODEL as an advert for Fat Reducing Cooking Equipment
Vanessa Feltz's stunt double (or even treble) as an advert for Torricelumn (TM)
De Knees as an advert for Moissanite despite not obviously wearing any, or an advert for ANY facial products
Poo Poo and GOLLUM as adverts for anything that improves your physique
Paul Becque as an advert for Memory Foam giving you a good nights sleep when he looks like he's about to fall asleep
Dirty Peter as an advert for whatever Timepiece you care to mention when he's worn the same gold watch for years

And Nan Nanty Nan as an advert, ney a shining example, of a genuinely loving, caring family member :mysmilie_59:

You too can look like a sack of spuds (in 6 new colours!) in the Nicole empire line drape dress :mysmilie_17:

You too can look like a sack of spuds (in 6 new colours!) in the Nicole empire line drape dress :mysmilie_17:

The top part's fine, then the camera pans down to the hem and what the heck is going on down there? It's far to short on the models, goes up at the front and a bit longer at the back. It looks like a dodgy puffball effect. Must be the third time it's been POD.

Still, just buy it, get a few colours :mysmilie_59:

I'm sick of seeing the bliddy thing!

I saw garden pick of the day earlier on yesterday and it was due on twice more but was dropped for whatever reason.
To be fair the show i saw was shocking, the lady presenter did her best but the other lady (expert) was truly OTT and annoying.
P.S. Moira C...don`t me started! :down:

The gardening expert is the appalling Angela Noghani who annoyed the equally appalling Paul Becque earlier on when she went a bit far with her usual taking over of the programme and was reading out item numbers, he wasn't pleased.

The dreadful Genpleaseleave was equally unimpressed with SCHLOCKO yesterday as he gave his usual somewhat hyperactive and very, very talkative performance, she effectively told him to shut it, genuinely. When she intervened he even pulled face of shock, in a friendly way of course.

It's very clear that tensions are running high, I love it :mysmilie_59:

The gardening expert is the utterly appalling Angela Noghani who annoyed the equally appalling Paul Becque earlier on when she went a bit far with her usual taking over of the programme and was reading out Item Numbers.

He wasn't pleased, Genpleaseave was equally unimpressed with SCHLOCKO yesterday, she effectively told him to shut it.

It's very clear that tensions are running high at this shambles of a shopping channel :mysmilie_59:

I'm sure she is a company director with a dream of being a tv star... like most of the product representatives/experts on shopping tv.

Perfume Pete looked p......off to the back teeth when he was on with the Pope and the world-famous chef(????) Jeremy Pang the other night, so I suppose he was making the most of his time in the limelight with Genpleaseleave. What work does he get these days, apart from the odd selly telly appearance?

QUOTE=Wirral70;846961]The gardening expert is the appalling Angela Noghani who annoyed the equally appalling Paul Becque earlier on when she went a bit far with her usual taking over of the programme and was reading out item numbers, he wasn't pleased.

The dreadful Genpleaseleave was equally unimpressed with SCHLOCKO yesterday as he gave his usual somewhat hyperactive and very, very talkative performance, she effectively told him to shut it, genuinely. When she intervened he even pulled face of shock, in a friendly way of course.

It's very clear that tensions are running high, I love it :mysmilie_59:[/QUOTE]

Perfume Pete looked p......off to the back teeth when he was on with the Pope and the world-famous chef(????) Jeremy Pang the other night, so I suppose he was making the most of his time in the limelight with Genpleaseleave. What work does he get these days, apart from the odd selly telly appearance?

QUOTE=Wirral70;846961]The gardening expert is the appalling Angela Noghani who annoyed the equally appalling Paul Becque earlier on when she went a bit far with her usual taking over of the programme and was reading out item numbers, he wasn't pleased.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shocked Face Sherlock is apparently in business with the lady who created Fabulift.

I'm not being funny but are these people whose grids make you wanna buy their beauty products? :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shocked Face Sherlock is apparently in business with the lady who created Fabulift.

I'm not being funny but are these people whose grids make you wanna buy their beauty products? :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11217View attachment 11218

Oh my. She has lovely hair though

View attachment 11217View attachment 11218

And the model he was about to 'do' was 'scientist' Tammy's mother!

Tammy, scientist/business partner/expert cosmo, looks older than her mother!

And the model he was about to 'do' was 'scientist' Tammy's mother!

Tammy, scientist/business partner/expert cosmo, looks older than her mother!

Life is so unfair isn't it Momma.

Tammy is so revered in her field, with professionals worldwide relying on her advices but she ends up in business with SCHLOCKO and she has to make do with her quite miraclous products being shilled by goons on Ideal World. Poor Tammy, it's just not right.

Something isn't right :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back