Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MM ere' me ole chinarrrrrrr!!!!! On at the moment floging a refurbed Ipad, and MM the ole romantic suggests..................."Valentines days coming up,...why not get this as a shared gift me ole chinarrrrrrrs" :mysmilie_50:

Listening to these two is like they have just re-invented the wheel, old boring worn out sales YAWN pitches.

Jesus wept! How low can these presenters get?!

Now they're selling this 'bike box' exercise bike thing. Not saying it's not a good product/idea (folds away) but mike started the show by saying 'what are you thinking? £400 - £500?' eh no mike, I was thinking £99.99 so it's already more expensive than I thought at £139.99. oh yeah, and the website and phones have gone CRAAAAZY already!!!!'

Now they're selling this 'bike box' exercise bike thing. Not saying it's not a good product/idea (folds away) but mike started the show by saying 'what are you thinking? £400 - £500?' eh no mike, I was thinking £99.99 so it's already more expensive than I thought at £139.99. oh yeah, and the website and phones have gone CRAAAAZY already!!!!'

I like the look of it, but think I'll wait till it's presented by someone other than Gollum, I can't watch Gollum, his fake amazement and shock is laughable, I'll also wait for a couple of weeks till it drops to "its lowest price ever" it'll probably drop by about another twenty one or thirty quid.

I like the look of it, but think I'll wait till it's presented by someone other than Gollum, I can't watch Gollum, his fake amazement and shock is laughable, I'll also wait for a couple of weeks till it drops to "its lowest price ever" it'll probably drop by about another twenty one or thirty quid.

well, all I can say is be careful cause it'll be your 'last chance' to buy soon ;)

Why does Mike Mason talk in a childlike manner? He never used to sound like that. I find him totally offputting, as if we are a ward of geriatric patients.

I love the bike box idea, it looks lovely and I like Dan doing the little bits of presentation with it, he's very good.

I see they have the same two models from the sit n cycle that all the presenters have. I suppose they'll all be buying this now :mysmilie_19:

If I caught sight of him in a clown outfit juggling his balls I'd have to leave the country or find a foreign Embassy willing to take me in.
Gollum looked as if he was riding a tricycle. All that was missing was a clown outfit and juggling balls! :thinking:

Hello peeps, I haven't posted in ages nor watched much of Bid sorry Ideal World but ...............

it's 8am and GOLLUM has just introduced the rarely available Halogen Oven with this line, and I quote directly:-

"Before you go off and do the school run I have got THE best reason why you might be late this morning getting the kids in on time.

FORGET ON TIME, think about saving time, think about saving energy and saving money when you're cooking the food for the people you love the most'

What an irresponsible little man, nothing changes :mysmilie_10:

Sally Jacks is presenting a Fabulift hour and just said, direct quote:-

"You can have 10 to 15 years knocked off you but don't forget as soon as you take this off everything goes back to normal but it's better than going into the Operating Theatre and being operated on err to get those kind of results, or maybe putting err the err needles in your skin and then, well, TO BE HONEST when everyone has that work done they ALL look the same'

So I'm guessing they are possibly behaving on Ideal World much the same as on Bid?

You would perhaps think they'd have learned their lesson, perhaps not! :mysmilie_10:

Welcome back, Wirral - we hope the sight of Moikey Boi didn't have an adverse affect on your well-being. Sounds like he was well up to his usual "standard" of excellence (well, I use the word 'excellence', but I can think of another word beginning with the same 3 letters that describes it much better....)
Hello peeps, I haven't posted in ages nor watched much of Bid sorry Ideal World but ...............

it's 8am and GOLLUM has just introduced the rarely available Halogen Oven with this line, and I quote directly:-

"Before you go off and do the school run I have got THE best reason why you might be late this morning getting the kids in on time.

FORGET ON TIME, think about saving time, think about saving energy and saving money when you're cooking the food for the people you love the most'

What an irresponsible little man, nothing changes :mysmilie_10:

Latest posts

Back