Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did she get the 'yes, I was very lucky I worked at the Crown Jewellers, Garrards' in the first 15 seconds?

I missed the start but I'm sure they glossed over that. She doesn't get to say any more about her 'credentials' as the presenter always butts straight on in there before she has to say any more. As they do with all the 'expert guests' :smirk:

That Caroline is a great example of guests/experts I dislike. Company directors who want to be tv stars (if you can call it that)

She comes across as a total bell-end with the whole Garrards spiel. She is always vague about what she did there - it's usually 'I was very lucky I used to work at Garrards' - what, as the tea girl? Receptionist? I think she probably did a short-term marketing campaign for them and has harvested the name to further her 'career' ever since.

She comes across as a total bell-end with the whole Garrards spiel. She is always vague about what she did there - it's usually 'I was very lucky I used to work at Garrards' - what, as the tea girl? Receptionist? I think she probably did a short-term marketing campaign for them and has harvested the name to further her 'career' ever since.

She's probably won awards for it too, whatever it was :smirk:

I also have a bit of a distaste for when a presenter or guest says, for example; ''I've worked with diamonds for years'' like sitting there talking about them for ten years makes them an authority on the product's quality.

Peter Simon does this quite often but is by far not the only one.

Peter Simon has worked with EVERYTHING for about 100 years, according to......Peter Simon. Yeah, it shows, Pete, trust me, it shows...
I also have a bit of a distaste for when a presenter or guest says, for example; ''I've worked with diamonds for years'' like sitting there talking about them for ten years makes them an authority on the product's quality.

Totally agree. For instance, Dennice has been sat there talking **** for 10 years, but does that make her an expert in... wait a minute...!!

Has Peter Sherlock been back on as perfume/fake serum 'expert'. It seems that anyone can claim to be an expert on Selly Telly.

:mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::puke: Oh Muttley, I wish you wouldn't do this to me! Do you think he was going for the world 'Domination' look in the leather? Ugh.....feel sick now...
Cruel but fair H! He claims to have "been in leather" for nigh on twenty years. I wish I did not have a vivid imagination!

Last edited:
Cruel but fair H! He claims to have "been in leather" for nigh on twenty years. I wish I did not have a vivid imagination!

It could be worse - just think of a faux leatherette GIMP mask. (Whatever that is)! Burning in your brain yet? - give it time - I'm still in therapy!!!:mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back