Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is Pee Pee just a p***artist?

He's a Taking The P*** Artist.

While it's very funny (Pee Pee's spiel was toe curling and SHREQUE was possibly even worse than Dirty Peter) it's also kind of a shame to see that Ideal World is very obviously drifting towards an inevitable end, it's desperate stuff.

Worry Angels next maybe? :mysmilie_59:

The poison penguin (Sally Jacks...she reminds me of the poison dwarf, but her nose profile reminds me of Danny Devitos penguin in Batman) is intolerable doing her shows, but much more so doing the keep fit stuff.

I can think of more than one 'Joker' in the IW gang.

As is awful bald shouty Mike. Keeps barking at the screen that the only person who can decide to exercise is "you" then does everything he can to try and force you into deciding :mysmilie_51:

This one is more like Victor Zsasz(Arkham)

2017-01-07-23-12-09-242436851.jpeg

He's a Taking The P*** Artist.

While it's very funny (Pee Pee's spiel was toe curling and SHREQUE was possibly even worse than Dirty Peter) it's also kind of a shame to see that Ideal World is very obviously drifting towards an inevitable end, it's desperate stuff.

Worry Angels next maybe? :mysmilie_59:

They had some on IW once I think.With Mason giving a sermon on how if a person had noone or if they were depressed, these bits of glass would solve all of their problems.It was awful and a pathetic attempt to flog £11 worth of ornaments with lies.Vulnerable targeted again by disgusting tactics.

Watching repeats of radiator show.Sad person that I am .Experts Janice,Pernicious Peter and Belgian guy."It heats the room you're in and not the whole house".My radiators heat the whole house and themostatically turn off and on.Why the h***would anyone want a freezing house and one warm room?Words of the night:'armbiarnt temperature','it's only +3 out','it's £68 .75','a cozy hug','31!!!!!','not only because'.........charlatans!
I shall now go to bed as I need to be up in 4 hours .

Last edited:
Hello. I'm happy to say that at 10:00 pm tonight we have 'The Thomas Kinkade Collection'.

Apparently SHREQUE will be presenting but the 'expert' will be Poo Poo lookalike, Pee Pee Gary Schaffer, who we've seen previously shilling (plastic) Rattan Garden Furniture.

Last time he was on we were told he was a 'Garden Architect', I wonder what he is now?

Anyway, we don't want Pee Pee. We want LISA BRASH :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 13272

I genuinely miss, Lisa Brash from our selly telly screens.

She was good fun as well as shystery. Plus her art expertise..... just wow.

I genuinely miss, Lisa Brash from our selly telly screens.

She was good fun as well as shystery. Plus her art expertise..... just wow.

Yes, I miss Lisa Brash too, which is weird 'cause she was another one who didn't seem to care what poured out from her gob! But for some reason, despite the "brashness" she had a certainly vulnerability about her, and you could tell she was geniunely a good and caring person! I remember her flogging an unknown brand of skincare called Sen on bid some years back, I think they only wanted £14.99 for it including p&p, it consisted of a day cream, a night cream, an eye serum and a hand cream...."This, hand on heart, is the best skincare I've ever tried, and I would happily pay £14.99 for just one of the items in this set, come on you've got nothing to lose!" .....I agreed, so I bought it...and yes Lisa, I can also say hand on heart it is the best skincare I have ever tried too! Unfortunately, it seems it was a brand that is no longer made, so they were just selling it off! You can get some of the items on Ebay now, but that's all...oh, and at a price, but I still buy it reguarly!

I apologise to Retrovertigo for the incorrect way I used their quote in my post above.(my words in with theirs para 3)Too late to edit /delete once got back to it.

:mysmilie_477:

So as usual Dirty Peter is stood there, hand on hip, wearing a ludicrously small suit jacket, shilling the 423rd Vacuum Cleaner this week. He says : -

'Just to tell you how good this is, right, and I never do this, I don't there's no point, but I'm buying this myself'

We've clearly now got to the point where they are openly showing pure contempt for the audience haven't we? :mysmilie_59:

So as usual Dirty Peter is stood there, hand on hip, wearing a ludicrously small suit jacket, shilling the 423rd Vacuum Cleaner this week. He says : -

'Just to tell you how good this is, right, and I never do this, I don't there's no point, but I'm buying this myself'

We've clearly now got to the point where they are openly showing pure contempt for the audience haven't we? :mysmilie_59:

so they have evolved from pretending they already own it (without having to prove it) to pretending they are going to buy it (without ever intending on proving it)

it's impressive that they taunt their critics, I'll say that.

so they have evolved from pretending they already own it (without having to prove it) to pretending they are going to buy it (without ever intending on proving it)

it's impressive that they taunt their critics, I'll say that.

Leading up to Christmas the sales pitches seemed palpably desperate, now they seem to be merely reeking of resignation.

Maybe their holiday sales figures were dire? This wouldn't really surprise me as it didn't seem that their buyers made any particular effort to offer a great deal different to their usual products :mysmilie_59:

idealworld just give it up no one interested in your third rate products :mysmilie_14:

Last edited:
Leading up to Christmas the sales pitches seemed palpably desperate, now they seem to be merely reeking of resignation.

Maybe their holiday sales figures were dire? This wouldn't really surprise me as it didn't seem that their buyers made any particular effort to offer a great deal different to their usual products :mysmilie_59:

One minor point I noticed when Gollum was selling ripoff radiators earlier this evening: when I was watching there appeared to be no attempt to claim a 'huge' discount from a £500+ 'normal' price like they were usually doing before Christmas; just easily-missable text saying "Lowest Ever Price" (which I think it actually was for a change).

So perhaps the Advertising Standards Authority have told them off recently? This is starting to turn into Bid all over again...the worry angels can't be far away...

p simon when selling vacuum cleaner said whatever it takes just buy it, absolutely disgraceful there are bound to be people who are struggling to make ends meet will do just that because they are gullible.

Another Mr Simon quote i heard was "i`m speechless, all i can say is just buy it".

Also Peter Voldervolvo or whatever his name is, isn`t a particularly good guest, he just doesn`t seem interested...but it`s jobs for the partners at IW :smirk:

One minor point I noticed when Gollum was selling ripoff radiators earlier this evening: when I was watching there appeared to be no attempt to claim a 'huge' discount from a £500+ 'normal' price like they were usually doing before Christmas; just easily-missable text saying "Lowest Ever Price" (which I think it actually was for a change).

So perhaps the Advertising Standards Authority have told them off recently? This is starting to turn into Bid all over again...the worry angels can't be far away...

I'll know they are in troble when they start flogging the tv dongle. Dont think its to long to wait!

I'll know they are in troble when they start flogging the tv dongle. Dont think its to long to wait!😁

Forgot about that! An inevitably-overpriced USB memory stick containing a program similar to the ToView mobile phone app that provided what seemed like a random selection of (sometimes dubious) TV and radio stations from around the world streamed online. (That is if you could actually watch/listen to them - not having used one myself - since some appeared to be country-restricted unless you messed around with a proxy.) Fun and games as the presenter tried to imply that you could watch literally anything anywhere (certainly not true) and you could somehow watch pay-TV sport on the thing as well (not always true either), plus barely-concealed glee as the presenter pointed out that you could watch naughty things so be careful when letting children use it.

Just out of interest, does anyone have one (or something similar from eBay) and does it still work?

I'll know they are in troble when they start flogging the tv dongle. Dont think its to long to wait!��

I saw "the very talented", according to the Pope, Paul Becque earlier and he said they'd had their best ever year last year and were going to be 17 years old in April.......'we are getting better and better'

Who'd have thunked it? :mysmilie_506:

I saw "the very talented", according to the Pope, Paul Becque earlier and he said they'd had their best ever year last year and were going to be 17 years old in April.......'we are getting better and better'

Who'd have thunked it? :mysmilie_506:

In which case I would put money on them going bust before the summer :mysmilie_59:

(Whatever they say, they mean the exact opposite. Even TV craft channels are having a tough time of it - one closed recently - so...)

Latest posts

Back