Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Genuine question. Had anyone ever heard of Horatio London before Ideal World introduced them? Chanel, Yves St Laurent, Dior, yes. But Horatio London, never heard of them!! And people allegedly pay 300 odd quid for a bottle of it. Sorry, just don't believe it!
No - never heard of it. Though, I am no perfume expert, so I might be doing them a disservice. I suppose known brands wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole. Same with watches. Don’t expect to see any well-known high-end brands to appear, either.

Last edited:
Absolutely love it when the presenters read out the list of people who have purportedly just bought the overpriced, substandard product - John, Paul, George, ......,Ringo.....,😄😄😄
You get a lot of that, Peter, Paul and Mary; Mary, Mungo and Midge; Peter and Gordon; Ant and Dec, Eric and Ernie, Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb. All detailed here!

Based at an address in exotic Redbridge…

Redbridge is on the Central Line. Wonder if they know William Hunt of Savile Row (AKA an industrial estate in Hainaut)

I hate the way he says we have 14 of you with it in your baskets, and it's not yours until you visit
check out. Then he encourages people to ring the call centre, as they will take the goods out of the basket and sell them to the caller. Mike says, I'm not trying to rush you, merely to inform you.
I've never had anything taken out of an online basket. They say you have 15 minutes (or whatever) to complete the transaction before you lose it.

Husband had carrot puree with his steak, and it was just an orange streak on his plate! Looked like somebody had dragged their thumb across the plate. 😂😂
When I was on my cruise I went to one of the premium restaurants one night. The dessert was cheesecake with blueberry jus (like the carot puree, just a streak). It was a work of art! It was so posh I almost didn't shovel it down my gob... (don't worry I can act dignified when I need to🤣)

Latest posts

Back