Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

IMG_4450.jpeg

Wow, that sounds amazing. I love York but have never stayed anywhere posh. It's so nice to do these things for anniversaries, I'm a great believer in treating myself. I'm 60 in a couple of years time, maybe I'll go away somewhere nice for that

I'm keeping out of the steak conversation, you don't want to know how I like it🤭. However I do like it plain as well, no garlic or sauces. It's so nice when they give you exactly what you want.

Good to know the hotel has the celebrity seat of approval (as well as yourself!)
It's got to be charred to oblivion for me, no red or pink in sight.

Lost in a sea of ludicrous malapropisms, misinformations, mispronunciations, and only half finishi...Now talking about his friend Hugh Jorgan... Expanding in intriguing lack of detail about ‘certain medical procedures’ that he had after an unfortunate incident at Bell End in Wollaston, Northamptonshire... Surgical interventions of the very worst kind. Mr Cockin, the surgeon, had to remove skin from his ego to transplant on to his newly formed flangepodicus ..Had to be given truth drugs during the surgery, which he instantly rejected...Also, when did James Greenwell win Olympic Gold?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back