Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He's flogging that trolley again - "what a great idea" - it's a trolley!

"Not only for your suitcases" - but you've flogged cases with wheels for years.

"Not only for compost bags, ok, alright"

"Not only for moving your fridge or cooker" - good luck with that, ok, alright. It looks as flimsy as you like, ok, alright.
Had one in the early seventies before wheeled suitcases were readily available. You hade to remove them to go on plane and put in the overhead lockers. Used mine about 4 times before it fell apart. Bunged it in a bin at Luton Airport.

Don't know about anyone else here but I thought the Kevski-Simon reunion last night was a bit of a flop.

The watches are just far too expensive for this version of IW. I don't think they were selling and Kevski started to look a bit down even correcting the old shyster when he got the price wrong. It was all a bit desperate and farcical.

I would have respected Reynolds had he refused to have anything to do with this schadenfreude version of Ideal World. Other than name, it has absolutely no connection with any previous versions, misleads its viewers regularly on pricing elsewhere with unsourced, solo, specifically more expensive price comparisons, and also creates theatrical price error scenarios, that a day or two later, remain the exactly same when the item reappears again - the leatherette luggage, for example. It takes its viewers for idiots on a regular basis by doing these things in my view. I certainly won’t have anything to do with watching him or his watches on there, now or at any point in the future.

Shiny shiny Natalia is flogging what looks like a shower head which you rub around your mustache area to do what? Make it grow quicker? Im sure the ladies will appreciate that. Reduced from £3559.99 to £349.99.

Is anyone daft or deluded enough to buy these garbage devices?
It's some sort of device to tighten your skin, I'm assuming it would give you some sort of face lift. Some bad reviews on Trustpilot (from buying direct from the company, not IW) and some of the good ones don't look genuine to me. Some just gush about how quickly the product arrived.

To use your words, I'm not daft or deluded enough to buy it😊. Seriously, that's a massive outlay and I would need more than her words to say it works.

Don't know about anyone else here but I thought the Kevski-Simon reunion last night was a bit of a flop.

The watches are just far too expensive for this version of IW. I don't think they were selling and Kevski started to look a bit down even correcting the old shyster when he got the price wrong. It was all a bit desperate and farcical.
Probably a case in point as to why they don't show numbers sold on screen ...

How the old fu…rocker keeps it up is beyond me. I hope he isn’t still doing that staying in a kibbutz in Golders Green ‘gag’ he was rolling out more or less at the same time as the Hamas atrocities at the music festival in Israel last year. Turned my stomach hearing him do it. The trouble is with people like him, they say more or less anything out their mouths without thinking ahead.

What shy…item is he selling now? Illuminations for an aspidistra? I think that blazer is an original from John Collier’s window from 1977. John Collier..John Collier…The Window to Watch…

Last edited:
It's the innovation of creation of an obelisk of stone. If that was made of stone, you would never be able to move it, not even with his fold up trolley.
He will insist on referring to all these things as being made of stone, then as you say proceeds to move them with zero effort. As you say, most likely resin. Regardless, they ain't stone, lol. I think he's doing it intentionally to deceive the viewer into thinking they're higher quality than they actually are.

A bit like older movies and tv shows when a 20 ton boulder would move slightly when someone touched it :)

He keeps saying they are made of stone. I'm not sure about that, resin perhaps.
It doesn’t look visually at all like stone. It looks very much like it has no substance – a bit like himself. Anyway, haven’t they got previous for saying these sort of items are made of stone, and then when somebody gets them home, after ordering on the basis that they are made of stone, only to find they are made of resin? I think there is a review along those lines on Trustpilot.

ASA?? ASA???? ASA????? Oh…tea trolley time…

Dirty Peter flogging a tower fan - although they keep telling us these fans are rubbish when they're selling bladeless or ones with water jets.
And he keeps saying it's £9.99.
It is not £9.99, it's £29.99. Surely they must emphasise the full price and not the first flexi!!
It was £69.99 - was it? was it really?

Usual rubbish - "Not only for sons and daughters, not only for cats, dogs. A lot of you buying two of these."
And nonsense about keeping windows shut there being more insects than ever before, including mosquitos.........he was bit!
Complete drivel.

Dirty Peter flogging a tower fan - although they keep telling us these fans are rubbish when they're selling bladeless or ones with water jets.
And he keeps saying it's £9.99.
It is not £9.99, it's £29.99. Surely they must emphasise the full price and not the first flexi!!
It was £69.99 - was it? was it really?

Usual rubbish - "Not only for sons and daughters, not only for cats, dogs. A lot of you buying two of these."
And nonsense about keeping windows shut there being more insects than ever before, including mosquitos.........he was bit!
Complete drivel.
I can't understand him being bitten. After all he bought the bug zappers and the electrified swatter.

Latest posts

Back