Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anybody know what the PRS would charge them to play thirty seconds or less of a track from a vinyl album on one of those turntables they cannot properly demonstrate because they’ll have to pay if they do?

Does anybody know what the PRS would charge them to play thirty seconds or less of a track from a vinyl album on one of those turntables they cannot properly demonstrate because they’ll have to pay if they do?
It depends as some artists don't allow their music to be played at all on commercials and this would be considered a commercial presentation

Shops and stores 88p per day.

TV channels probably come under a different list,

I'm guessing probably come under this section

I thought this guy was supposed to be good, he's as bad as the others, complete load of baloney he's spouting. He likes watches but doesn't know by looking at it the difference between quartz and automatic, trying to convince viewers they're getting a watch that is truly worth £550. Bye it for a loved one you're getting utter, utter quality. :ROFLMAO:

He another that likes to use the first flexi price a lot, hints of Peter Simon influences.

I thought this guy was supposed to be good, he's as bad as the others, complete load of baloney he's spouting. He likes watches but doesn't know by looking at it the difference between quartz and automatic, trying to convince viewers they're getting a watch that is truly worth £550. Bye it for a loved one you're getting utter, utter quality. :ROFLMAO:

He another that likes to use the first flexi price a lot, hints of Peter Simon influences.
He was dire on Create and Craft. A fart has more personality. Seems to be even worse on IW3.

And now a cooling fan.

Mike says there are no less than 3 heatwaves predicted for June. And this fan will help ladies of a certain age who are and I quote "all over the place with brain fog".

Ffs, you patronising git Mason.

Really...

My favourite comedy! I never tire of it.
No matter how many times I watch them (and I do) I always find something new which is down sole,y to the late irreplaceable Victoria Wood and her wonderful scripts. I never ever tire of them. What a cast - they all blended together so welll. People bend the knee to Only Fools but personally I think Dinner Ladies was superior because it was so clever and it also never dates. It feels just as relevant today as when the scripts were first put down whereas Only Fools really does represent the era it was born in. I can both mind - and enjoy them equally in different ways. Today’s comedies are, in the main, just ****** stupid and only relevant to the 20 somethings and under (BBC take note)

It's 11.45, and Yannis is flogging the Duchamp Radillion, you know the very desirable, limited edition watch from the weekend? Thought everybody that had a go at selling it said it was almost sold out.
Every time I catch either TJC or Ideal World I wonder how long it took the presenters to learn to talk for an hour at a time about a piece of tat. Takes some skill that 🤣🤣

What a line up today, absolutely drooling at the prospect of watching one of the best selly telly line ups on the planet. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4 hours - Firestone
4 hours - Verbal Diarrhea
4 hours - Foghorn
4 hours - Bastion of integrity
4 hours - Verbal Diarrhea encore (what the hell have viewer done to deserve such a cruel punishment?)

Looks like another switch off day, ah well need to continue decorating anyway.

No matter how many times I watch them (and I do) I always find something new which is down sole,y to the late irreplaceable Victoria Wood and her wonderful scripts. I never ever tire of them. What a cast - they all blended together so welll. People bend the knee to Only Fools but personally I think Dinner Ladies was superior because it was so clever and it also never dates. It feels just as relevant today as when the scripts were first put down whereas Only Fools really does represent the era it was born in. I can both mind - and enjoy them equally in different ways. Today’s comedies are, in the main, just ****** stupid and only relevant to the 20 somethings and under (BBC take note)
On YouTube there's Dinnerladies outtakes that are very funny. The cast had the added stress of having to work with food as well. One of these outtakes featured Dolly (Mavis in Coronation Street) who was trying to get bread out of the packet. Something went wrong to which Victoria said to the audience "she only worked in a sweet shop, she's got no experience of catering".🤣

I'm sure many of you on here remember Rita and Mavis in The Kabin. Choosi5050, have a look on YouTube, they're very funny. And Victoria Wood was known for giving the best lines to other actors.

It's the suitcase turntable again. Mike is playing Muzak from his phone. As my late Dad used to say, it sounds like a bag of hammers.
It is a cheap looking product. The one last night looked more like a toy than something for any serious lover of vinyl. They don’t demo it correctly (we know why). Like trying to show a washing machine making tea. Like everything else they do on air, corners were cut and blagging it rules. Mason telling people it plays 78s. It doesn’t. 78s need a specific stylus. On 1960s record players, you would have a flip around dual stylus for vinyl and non-vinyl records. This, presumably doesn’t. More wrong information. What sound did come out of it last night sounded absolutely horrifically awful. Get Dad a decent turntable this Father’s Day (their flogging point). One with built in speakers, and a quality cartridge and turntable mechanism. Don’t insult the old chap with this piece of….

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back