Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You would hate this new series then
Yes. I would. Same as Jeremy Brett was the optimum Sherlock Holmes set in The Victorian era. And Robin of Sherwood was the best Robin Hood series though I have a soft spot for Richard Greene. And Jon Pertwee's Worzel Gummige (now shown with a "PG" rating on TPTV). Modern remakes don't usually work for original viewers of a classic series. I accept it's an age / generation thing.

I'd never heard of her. But I can see why you had a crush on her🤔🤣😂
My she was lovely and I'm glad to say still is.
I'd never heard of her. But I can see why you had a crush on her🤔🤣😂
Romana (Mary Tamm RIP) was gorgeous too. No tattoos or face jewellery, no feminist agenda just natural beauty

1715891746664.png

Yes. I would. Same as Jeremy Brett was the optimum Sherlock Holmes set in The Victorian era. And Robin of Sherwood was the best Robin Hood series though I have a soft spot for Richard Greene. And Jon Pertwee's Worzel Gummige (now shown with a "PG" rating on TPTV). Modern remakes don't usually work for original viewers of a classic series. I accept it's an age / generation thing.
I was a very big fan of the original Poldark, 1975 with Robin Ellis and Angharad Rees, didn't care for the remake.

I'd never heard of her. But I can see why you had a

I chose not to watch the newer version, the original was so brilliant. I'm sure I've got it on DVD, must watch it again.
Actually the new Poldark was rather good and Robin Ellis was in it as a judge. But I agree original is usually best.

Latest posts

Back