Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have to say QVC is so much slicker than IW3, the presenters are more professional.

Are they using IW3 as their bargain basement? If so, why try to flog overpriced items on this channel like the Play School Nubeo watch?

They'd be better just doing the cheapo stuff.

If the ASA can do anything of benefit to the consumer whatsoever, then it is getting them to stop those unsourced Not a Direct Comparison routine they do currently. For me, a completely unacceptable way of doing things. Never done by either of the previous versions. You feel some production youth with pimples dreamt it up on their milk and Potato Puffs break.

I have to say QVC is so much slicker than IW3, the presenters are more professional.

Are they using IW3 as their bargain basementy? If so, why try to flog overpriced items on this channel like the Play School Nubeo watch?

They'd be better just doing the cheapo stuff.
QVC maybe more slicker but it’s still just as slimy delboy 2sizes2small to name just two, don’t judge this book as something better 🤣💩🤣

QVC maybe more slicker but it’s still just as slimy delboy 2sizes2small to name just two, don’t judge this book as something better 🤣💩🤣
Slicker doesn't mean better I agree.

I know I'm a cynic about TV shopping but I do occasionally order something. QVC ran a special deal on a 10 piece waterless car washing kit which is great value. Although I did it online.

If the cap fits...

I’ve ordered quite a few items from CVQ over the years. Tech, vacuums, chocolates, other bits.. Never had an issue, other than with the archaic ordering processes, and general lack of customer input in how your goods are received and when. I think Ned Ludd was their website coordinator. But he was too innovative and they moved him on.

Latest posts

Back