Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am fascinated to hear what type of accident you think he has had, which made his eyebrows look like Ming the Merciless, and made his eyes look further apart than they were earlier in the week. From what I can see, the only accident was a botched non-surgical procedure.
Pure speculation of course but I've seen head injuries with that type of swelling, they've probably caked him in TV make-up to hide bruising. The other thought that popped into my head is that he was using one of those opatra machines or similar and as he is a technophobe used it wrong. but looking at it from the above angle, looks more like an injury. Unless he says we'll never know

Pure speculation of course but I've seen head injuries with that type of swelling, they've probably caked him in TV make-up to hide bruising. The other thought that popped into my head is that he was using one of those opatra machines or similar and as he is a technophobe used it wrong. but looking at it from the above angle, looks more like an injury. Unless he says we'll never know
You could be right. None of us know the story, except him saying he walked into a patio door. Not convinced he will have bought one of the beauty devices. I know he says he has, but he says lots of things that are untrue. It's the stretch wider than normal eyes, and the Ming the Merciless eyebrows that look strange to me.

If the door had whacked him in the nose first, would it still catch you on the side of the forehead? Obviously, that is the corner of the door, which did that.

First hit would make you recoil away from door, unless you fall and hit face into something else but the amount of swelling on the centre of the face would suggest a fair wallop and would expect at least some marks on the face as well as fair amount of visible bruising round the eye area.

First hit would make you recoil away from door, unless you fall and hit face into something else but the amount of swelling on the centre of the face would suggest a fair wallop and would expect at least some marks on the face as well as fair amount of visible bruising round the eye area.
Maybe he has only had his eyebrows shaped, although why that shape is anybodys guess. Also, he has tinted them. His face must be covered in concealer to cover all the bruises,.

That’s all I was trying to say, folks. I’m glad the post suggesting I was some sort of I.W mole has disappeared - that couldn’t be further from the truth!

Truce, Slipalong? I’m a lover not a fighter and REALLY hate aggro 😉

Yes Pedro, it is something..... not quite sure I'd call it exquisite, divine, spellbinding or any of the other waffle you are spouting though.

I wonder if anyone has pressed hash 8 by mistake or is that what they're hoping for it would only be £2499.95

I'm pretty sure, especially during the old IW days, that there were folks buying multiples of these watches, thinking these were great prices, then trying to flog them for a profit on ebay. It's amazing the amount of watches from IW watch brands that are on ebay.

Latest posts

Back