Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bit harsh - no need to feel sorry for me. I stand by the craniofacial injury pattern that such an accident can result in. Do I believe a patio door was solely responsible? No, not particularly.
Bump on the head were his plaster is could be from walking into a patio door, the rest of whats going on with his boatrace is not from that, in my opinion. I am just saying what I see.

Maybe his facial injuries are from walking into a door. I have walked into a door myself, and the only injury I had was a lump on my forehead. It never gave me a brow lift, made my cheeks look odd, or have swollen eyes.
His forehead injury would suggest he hit the door with the right side of his forehead, but the way the rest of his face looks swollen uniformly, i would have thought it would need to be a fairly hard blow square on with the bridge of the nose area of his face and any injury marks should be in that area, not high up on the right side of his forhead.

His forehead injury would suggest he hit the door with the right side of his forehead, but the way the rest of his face looks swollen uniformly, i would have thought it would need to be a fairly hard blow square on with the bridge of the nose area of his face and any injury marks should be in that area, not high up on the right side of his forhead.
If the door had whacked him in the nose first, would it still catch you on the side of the forehead? Obviously, that is the corner of the door, which did that.

Surely there would be some bruising also. Maybe he has bumped his head, but he didn't say anything yesterday, which I'm sure he would have in his opening monologue.

Think I’ll just bow out gracefully here. I think the man’s an arse who may or may not have had a facial injury combined with something unexplained. You made a ‘I feel sorry for you’ comment that I thought a bit unnecessary.

I’ve enjoyed this post/forum recently as a place to share my horror at I.W. and its presenters. One post and suddenly I’m Peter Simon’s undercover Auntie. I feel a bit disappointed 🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh, so I am the bad guy. Let me tell you something. This is a chat forum. People have different opinions. I am sorry you felt my comment was unnecessary, but as I said, people have differnt opinions, don't take things so personally.

Latest posts

Back