Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another hairdryer, OOOOO Hair dryer, £14.99 also on TJC at that price.

But wait :eek:

tk.JPG

Mike of the moisture is now telling us, not to have a bath, or shower, never boil a kettle....etc bad for the 'elf Mike says!! He is selling dehumidifiers......

How did we all make it to 2024??

I better go throw out that Vicks™ humidifier I bought* from IW a few weeks ago…

*I didn't actually buy it, but Pedro was selling one (as a cure-all, ofc).

Jacks has just LIED & said they could not find a lower price for the shredder within 10 seconds you can find it on Amazon for £99.99 or has she not heard of Amazon
The name Amazon is banned when in IW premises. One must not utter the name nor even think about it.

The same holds true for the THOUSANDS of other retailers who sell IW products cheaper.

Jacks has just LIED & said they could not find a lower price for the shredder within 10 seconds you can find it on Amazon for £99.99 or has she not heard of Amazon
Yeah thats whats a joke about IW mk3, I pointed the same price out the other night when Pedro was trying to use the shredder and failing as per (mind his reverse shredding effort) :ROFLMAO: .........I googled it and found the £99.99 price in 15 seconds!

If they cant beat a price maybe they should just shut up about other prices and just sell what they are selling!

Yeah thats whats a joke about IW mk3, I pointed the same price out the other night when Pedro was trying to use the shredder and failing as per (mind his reverse shredding effort) :ROFLMAO: .........I googled it and found the £99.99 price in 15 seconds!

If they cant beat a price maybe they should just shut up about other prices and just sell what they are selling!
Or rewind as he called it

Latest posts

Back