Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Somebody accused her of ‘cooking’ a rubber egg, which she took in faux outraged good part. There…I did watch some of her. Truth is..she actually has a sense of fun. She is much better on her own, You don’t get that sense of her on permanent standby to interrupt her colleague when she isn’t.
Yeah, I've said previously that I don't know why they occasionally pair her up with someone as if there is one person on this channel who doesn't need someone to bounce off and can talk non-stop for four hours, it's Joanne! She tends to be on with Emma semi-regularly and Emma can never get a word in as Joanne is constantly talking, whether that be about the products or going off on one of her many tangents telling us about her life and what she's been up to.

Yeah, I've said previously that I don't know why they occasionally pair her up with someone as if there is one person on this channel who doesn't need someone to bounce off and can talk non-stop for four hours, it's Joanne! She tends to be on with Emma semi-regularly and Emma can never get a word in as Joanne is constantly talking, whether that be about the products or going off on one of her many tangents telling us about her life and what she's been up to.
I would go as far to say as she completely demoralises Emma, from what I’ve seen briefly of them working together. I actually felt sorry for her.

When selling the shredder the other night, why did Peter make it out like they have a big committee meeting In the afternoon, being told about security
Like he would have attended that meeting if even they did have one! It's blatant that he does absolutely zero preparation and just rocks up and wings it. I bet he puts more effort into his opening monologue than he does actual research of the products.

The channel is making less sense every day, 5pm yest it was an airfryer hour, move onto 9pm Mike of the everythings has a microwavey grill thingy and says......"who needs an airfyer?" then realises he is down a rabbit hole and says "eh eh eh yeah but airfryers still have a place!!"

Sell everything slag nothing else, or sell selected items and then slag all others into the ground!

Selling that shredder last night, she ended up mainly chatting about her parents
The thing that stuck in my mind from last night was she was talking about a film that she had watched earlier in the day with her family and that she was cuddled up on the couch with her two nephews. Sounds nice enough, but she then goes on to say that said nephews are 12 and 16, and she was going on about how the 16-year old had both of his arms wrapped around her. Not sure about anyone else, but at 16 I certainly wasn't cuddling up with my aunt on the sofa, let alone wrapping both of my arms around them. Me thinks nephew may have a crush on Auntie Joanne!

Latest posts

Back