Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apparently, this fragrance is “a poetic essence of a journey of senses”, “intertwined with life’s journeys” and “a magical preparation of a realm of fragrance delight”. Well, that’s me sold.
I took a journey today. It was on the bus, an old one, and I went down to the fish market for a piece of haddock. So maybe the smell of wet fish, Jeys fluid, and four or five old geezers coughing their lungs up is ‘intertwined’ in Gammon.

i don’t think I want any…
🤣

If you believe the numbers, can't believe so many would be buying that overpriced crap.
I think the figures are probably correct. Because many people will like the look of them and believe what the so-called expert tells them. I was reading something about a Duchamp watch and how a grandmother bought one for her grandson because the expert said it's an investment piece and was taken in. Remember they prey on the gullible.

I think the figures are probably correct. Because many people will like the look of them and believe what the so-called expert tells them. I was reading something about a Duchamp watch and how a grandmother bought one for her grandson because the expert said it's an investment piece and was taken in. Remember they prey on the gullible.

Yeah unfortunately lot of gullible people out there.

Mike says - If this had the other Swiss brands name on it it would be 10 grand. :ROFLMAO:

Actually Mike the fairest comparison is not with the Rolex but with the Roamer Primeline RRP £750 (Homage to the Rolex Datejust) seeing as it comes from the same factory as the Roamer and is essentially the Roamer watch with a Duchamp dial. ;)

Is it me or are these watches similar to Pagani design watches at inflated prices.

Yeah, they are similar designs as they're all homages, although the Duchamp is Made in Switzerland, contains (i'm thinking the STP 4-13 movement), so you're paying more for the movement and labour. While the RRPs a vastly inflated, the prices IW are charging is not too far off the mark for a Swiss Made watch of similar quality. Although i would be waiting for sales or haggling with a retailer for a discount for cash to get a watch of similar quality even cheaper.

Latest posts

Back