Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wowzers…Jeremy says he isn’t aware of any other other black face/black strap watches..Here’s one…View attachment 27673
Reminds me when they used to sell the barrel watch design on the previous IW and they had the bare faced cheek to sit there and say they didn't know of any other retailers selling them ... when in reality there were dozens if not hundreds of other places.

NOTHING IW SELL IS UNIQUE TO THEM, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

According to some presenters, Gammon has a different meaning in Germany, but Gammon in German is Schinken, and Schinken means the top of the back leg of pig. So as usual, they were chatting ****. I am aware that Gammon Black Hoodie has a back note of fresh pineapple and tangerine, the irony of that.
Have the Bob Marley tune 'Jammin' in your head when you read this ...

We're gammon'
I wanna gam it with you
We're gammon', gammon'
And I hope you like gammon' too

Lindsey is a full of **** hack making money by convincing viewers that she is an actual beauty expert. I was unaware that she was also a weight loss expert.
She's also an alleged jewellery expert, a wine expert, an art expert and an expert auctioneer. As someone on here once described her, she's a "jack of all trades, master of none."

Sally is saying people to check out there baskets, as it can be taken out of your basket, she said it is like when you go into a supermarket, and what you put in your trolley, isn’t yours until you pay for it

She seemed to imply, people go around shopping trolleys, and take out peoples food, and put it in there trolley instead, has this ever happened to any of you, can’t say I’ve ever seen it happen

Cut the crap, Sally. These jackets have previously appeared on screen loads. They are obviously not as great as you make out they are, and the only way to get rid of the unsellable stock is via closeout deal for it.
She normally says with these close out deals, they are from designers who they get a supply of them from, and the names are removed, the designers are the following names

Big Ted, Hamble, Humpty Dumpty, Mr Spoon who has his range called Button Moon

She normally says with these close out deals, they are from designers who they get a supply of them from, and the names are removed, the designers are the following names

Big Ted, Hamble, Humpty Dumpty, Mr Spoon who has his range called Button Moon
She's full of crap. I don't believe any of that. Selling the stock is proving to be difficult for them. I feel sorry for everyone who gets taken in by her and buys all the horrible fashion and perfume she tells them to.

Reminds me when they used to sell the barrel watch design on the previous IW and they had the bare faced cheek to sit there and say they didn't know of any other retailers selling them ... when in reality there were dozens if not hundreds of other places.

NOTHING IW SELL IS UNIQUE TO THEM, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

And some of the world exclusive watches they used to do, were either only exclusive for a week or so till other retailers received their stock or in stock at overseas distributors whom IW figured viewers were toooooo stupid to find. ;)

Sally is saying people to check out there baskets, as it can be taken out of your basket, she said it is like when you go into a supermarket, and what you put in your trolley, isn’t yours until you pay for it

She seemed to imply, people go around shopping trolleys, and take out peoples food, and put it in there trolley instead, has this ever happened to any of you, can’t say I’ve ever seen it happen

Nope and it's not going to happen either if the person dipping their hands into my basket knows whats good for them.;)

Never seen it happen either.

The only time i've seen folks fighting over products in a shop is on youtube with Black Friday or sales, but that's usually before the products even reaches a basket. :eek::ROFLMAO:

I noticed Pintpot shouting her mouth off about she must get 100 meals for children by 100 people buying some grotty coat. Then she probably realised what she‘d said, and then made it quite clear, equally loudly, that the meals had absolutely nothing to do with her. Presumably she thought she might get herself lumbered for a donation if she didn’t.

Yep, always been an utterly stupid analogy, like most things they say!

Latest posts

Back