Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£10 shower heads…”Mike…I just got my delivery of Gammon” Lou Salsatian in Neasden… It came on the Dewhurst’s lorry….Shower heads…I used to be a fully qualified electrician…Shower heads…career repeated stories from the opening few days… Same stock..Same patter…Lightbulbs now….Why a new studio for this table top stuff?

Mike Mike Mike.......come off it.

Mike says he doesnt like the more expensive hand held cordless vacuums as the battery "just dont last long enough" give it a break Mike you're fooling nobody!

I have a shark handheld that I got in Asda for £70....worth its weight in gold, lasts only 10-15 mins granted, but it litterally wants to suck up the car carpets whilst its sucking everything up!! Great vacuum!!

But follow Mikes advice buy the early 2000s vac he is selling....it will last for minutes and suck up zilch!

Next item from the back pages of The People’s Friend.

I’m sat at home, with the Goddess and she says…Have you left the AGA and the underfloor heating on in every other wing of the house again? I said don’t tell ‘em that... I’m in the studio painting a poverty scenario of using just a £38 fan heater in one room, as the poor punters only have radiators without any individual heating controls for any other rooms…

Dr Mike of the Masons should be all over this. Jojoba, when applied to the skin, is an emollient, which soothes skin and unclogs hair follicles. There is an interest in using jojoba for balding because some people think that unclogged hair follicles are more likely to produce new hair.

Maybe that is what Kieran on TJC used to grow his hair back. haha

Latest posts

Back