Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I commented the other day, I have a Phillips Sonicare one which was over £100. Guess I paid extra Because of the brand, I noticed that £14.99 one, isn’t rechargeable it needs batteries
Same here. My Philips Sonicare has been with me for years, but I keep buying replacement heads from eBay because they are not branded. Philips are too expensive in my opinion.

They are fast becoming the TV equivalent of Home Bargains, except without the cheaper prices. I actually bought the mop that Peter Simon was selling the other day. It arrived today. Except it was 6 quid cheaper and prime membership no postage paid through Amazon. At the moment I have a sore arm and squeezing a mop is too painful. This thing will do the trick

They are fast becoming the TV equivalent of Home Bargains, except without the cheaper prices. I actually bought the mop that Peter Simon was selling the other day. It arrived today. Except it was 6 quid cheaper and prime membership no postage paid through Amazon. At the moment I have a sore arm and squeezing a mop is too painful. This thing will do the trick
They make Home Bargains look like Liberty’s.

I turned on TJC last night just before 10pm and they were selling that Proscenic air fryer. Mark, the presenter, stated that this is your last chance to buy an air fryer on TJC because the big boss has said that we will no longer sell air fryers. He had 500 items to sell, and had sold more than half of them. That means there is at least 240 for Ideal World to try and shift.
Who the feck cares?!?

Does the presenter not realise there are another 2,842,186 retailers selling 4,282 different makes and models of air fryers from ~£20 up to many many £££?!?!?

Tonight’s Line Up - screwdriver heads…shower heads..The Talking Heads…Talking Fish in a Frame…Plastic Abacus and gas powered calculator…battery powered hot tub…plastic cars…blankets…Gammon…Laser Disc Player Servicing Kits…MP3/APS Cameras. V2000 Tapes Pack.. Terrible piano music. Rutland Weekend Shopping Television.

Last edited:
Tonight’s Line Up - screwdriver heads…shower heads..The Talking Heads…Talking Fish in a Frame…Plastic Abacus and gas powered calculator…battery powered hot tub…plastic cars…blankets…Gammon…Laser Disc Player Servicing Kits…MP3/APS Cameras. V2000 Tapes Pack.. Terrible piano music. Rutland Weekend Shopping Television.
The talking fish thing was on the very first opening night if I remember,

Please, please… Don’t start that insurance company analogy again. Least without giving the proper accompanying information about what sort of dash cam specification you’ll need to potentially get any discount…Oh no… You’re doing it…AGAIN.. It’s like being with that bloke in the pub, who thinks he’s telling you a new story every time you see him.

Latest posts

Back