Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good old
I am just hoping Jeremy made it/makes it through his session with the lady with the huge upper lips. He said he was on a double-shift, and and when I last saw him, he looked like a man in need of a large comfy bed, a sumptuous quilt and a top quality set of noise blocking headphones. QVC might be able to help.
That might mean Peter isn’t in

This thread today has left me feeling comfortably numb. No exciting shopping telly tonight. I have to go to some boring party and drink beer and listen to Abba music. There will probably some madman waving an offensive weapon about near the end.. Careful with that axe, Eugene…Marvellous…

This thread today has left me feeling comfortably numb. No exciting shopping telly tonight. I have to go to some boring party and drink beer and listen to Abba music. There will probably some madman waving an offensive weapon about near the end.. Careful with that axe, Eugene…Marvellous…
It'll be a more exciting evening than mine (even without the madman)! Quiet night in for me in front of the telly. Sounds like you don't like Abba!😲

It’s Saints Peter with some garlic streaker, OK? Another suit fresh from John Collier (The Window to Watch)..Hang on..Glasses on..A garment steamer, it is, Okay? Please ‘ave a buy…Please, okay? Please….

It'll be a more exciting evening than mine (even without the madman)! Quiet night in for me in front of the telly. Sounds like you don't like Abba!😲
I just prefer sitting in my string vest, with a couple of Skols…watching the ludicrous world of shopping telly...I don’t want to sit and talk to a load of people drinking and having fun..My partner (who is extremely sociable) insists I go with her.

From Paz to presenter, from Mike to forum poster, from Pedro to Craftalot....Right.....ok eh.....Ow many left? to right? 1 goes to two two goes to three four goes to just av a buy.....from lowly Shopping TV director type to random look i've got the hump presenters pals shades on.

Its very mild tonight...something in the air.....throw away my anorak.....put on my turtle neck....oooh!

From Paz to presenter, from Mike to forum poster, from Pedro to Craftalot....Right.....ok eh.....Ow many left? to right? 1 goes to two two goes to three four goes to just av a buy.....from lowly Shopping TV director type to random look i've got the hump presenters pals shades on.

Its very mild tonight...something in the air.....throw away my anorak.....put on my turtle neck....oooh!
Thanks for the warning, I'll pass this evening...🤪

Ignore the price point on the Perry®️ mystique eau du, er, parfum coming up, Pedro says, as its worth a lot more, and this is the first time ideal world has been allowed to bring it to air… because it’s brand new and we’re probably the first in the country to see because it’s that amazing…. And this isa ONE TIME presentation.

someone make it make sense.

world salad is taking place…. “Perry is one of the masters of the art of perfumery, his nose is the bouquet of interpretation of bespoke perfumes…”… the “not comparing to Chanel“ is happening, which is basically Saying “This is a knock off”… and the “this has the most expensive ingredient to put in perfumes”… it’s £12.99.

“A unique maestro of Perry” indeed.

good old Pete's family have lived near Sewage.

Tuberoses were especially beloved by Louis XIV of France, who had them planted in the hundreds in the flower beds of the Grand Trianon at Versailles so that the scent was overpowering, which no doubt helped cover the smells from the poor sanitation of the palace.

Whereas people will be using poor sanitation to mask the smell of Mystique…

Latest posts

Back