Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here we go…once your old doormat you’ve failed to replace has brought you new year misery in general…now all your credit cards will get scanned skimmed and lumpy bumpied and all your credit taken. Though perhaps if you buy the new doormat, your credit cards will be safe without needing to buy the product he is about to try to flog…I am genuinely back in the Middle Ages for the superstitions and now 1870 for the roller…Next..Nostradamus Burglary Prediction Kits..Where exactly are these roller kits for sale at £45??

Here we go…once your old doormat you’ve failed to replace has brought you new year misery in general…now all your credit cards will get scanned skimmed and lumpy bumpied and all your credit taken. Though perhaps if you buy the new doormat, your credit cards will be safe without needing to buy the product he is about to try to flog…I am genuinely back in the Middle Ages for the superstitions and now 1870 for the roller…Next..Nostradamus Burglary Prediction Kits..Where are these roller kits £45??
I don’t know, but you would feel robbed

Rather like QVC's Lee Holbein, who I believe threatened someone with legal action for suggesting that he was in a homosexual relationship. Now it's practically mandatory to be homosexual to be a BA/presenter on the Q, he's fine talking about it. He seemed to be labouring under the delusion that someone might actually care.
Let me show you around the connectivity, rgvfgcffcrf. What's under the hood you ask?

No, what's under the bonnet, we aren't murcan.

Latest posts

Back