Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I came in from work and managed about a minute of her. She is completely unwatchable for anything other than a period of seconds.

She's come out with a couple of crackers, doing the Diamond & co watches, cheap imported chinese quartz watches, she claimed one reminded her of the Cartier Santos and another reminded her of a Rolex. :ROFLMAO:

Sally's lucky bag watches that remind her of Cartier & Rolex combined price £79.98

santos.JPGrolex.JPG

The real Cartier & Rolex combined price £15,400

real sanros.JPGDatejust.JPG

27p should buy a single Tesco cheep egg @1.50 for 6 im old enough to remember the GoTo Work on an Egg adds
not that I’m suggesting kids should be sent out to work. Also doubt the kids would feel very full.

I did just catch a minute of TV mum with a £29.99 sweatshirt top on - she mentioned Jo Malone and another brand that apparently in her own words she is very familiar with (cos im so feking amazing!) and comments that this £29.99 unbranded sweatshirt is very very very (just the three very's) high end and she is blow away, and that viewers probably haven't heard her say that much before. Ha good one. :ROFLMAO:

Gob:poop:

That dashcam would look ancient in a 1970s Ford Fiesta and take up half the windscreen at the same time, its bulky as hell and if not strapped on correctly I could see it actually causing an accident!!

Lee who used to be in Ventnor (now lives in Kendal) wants one but no longer drives he just cycle's round town, evening to the gallery (y) ;)

I did just catch a minute of TV mum with a £29.99 sweatshirt top on - she mentioned Jo Malone and another brand that apparently in her own words she is very familiar with (cos im so feking amazing!) and comments that this £29.99 unbranded sweatshirt is very very very (just the three very's) high end and she is blow away, and that viewers probably haven't heard her say that much before. Ha good one. :ROFLMAO:

Gob:poop:
It’s a bog standard striped sport sweat shirt that’s been sold for donkeys years

Michael of the Masons? Yes, Mike. How are we? We are well, Michael. Are you sure? Hadn’t you better check with the both of us again? Mike, I don’t want to hurry us or harass us, but do we know we are so musically gifted we can actually FEEL music when there is no music to feel? No, Michael, we don’t. Now… what we bleedin’ got for us for our 9 p.m. special tonight. We want something new. We want something fresh. We want something vital. Tell us Nahhrrr. Well, Michael. We’ve got a brand new fragrance. Tell us more, Mike. Well… It’s called Streaky.. And it comes in eight rashlettes in shrink wrapped nostalgic plastic…It smells of the days of your old Dear’s breakfasts of years gone by. Break a rashlette open and rub it all over yer. Wait for a geezer in the boozer to come over and say to yer: “Can I rub some baked beans all over you, and pour ketchup over yer head?”.. Streaky ….Tonight…On Frydeal World…

Sorry 😞 hides head in embarrassment but
every time I watch the so called latest tec we are told everyone should have/ needs, n shopping TV a tiny voice inside my head asks a question?
flog it wise…….
anyone want an atiri 800 plus games or a original Hobs home and banking keyboard
Perhaps a touch bed side light lamp or colour changing glow stones all in working condition and so OLD tec I’ve stopped using them YEARS ago.
plus owning two binary watches and a binary clock « soon i predict to be seen on a shopping tv channel as the latests must have tec item ».
slinks back into my out of touch out of date dark shed 👀

What’s he selling now? The usual less than a tenner kit. It is green and has rubber knobs. You can rub it over you in some way. It’s flying out the door apparently. Charlie in the gallery is a man this evening. I’m sure he was a woman yesterday. Hammy in Aberdeen has no doubt just bought one for his Highlands walks. Buy 10 of them. One for each finger.

Soz but
the older I get (one of the older generation who is seen as an easy target) the more I wonder why when I see the wonderful produce available for me to buy at prices I can’t afford to miss, finds myself thinking.
(((((((something unprintable)))))) how Blummin dare you think I’m THAT big a mug.

It seems as a presenter you can talk about outrageous medical improvements that items shopping channels sell can possibly achieve. Then you have to immediately say- Forget all that I said as I can’t make any medical claims. Seed is sown, though.

Looks like a coded Gammon warning for later has been issued.

Gel hot water bottles now. Round in circles we go. New year - same old stuff from last year.

Latest posts

Back