Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh we're turning off the heating again, bet we get the whole central heating heats the whole house, wasting money story again, shame thermostatic radiator valves don't exist in the IW presenter's world like they do for the majority of central heating systems in the UK, then they'd realise you don't have to heat the whole house when the central heating is on.

Will Peter Van Dhoreshctuck finally get a heating gig again?

Nah, not unless the ceramic radiators make a comeback, these wee fan heaters don't need explaining and they don't have big ceramic panels that can be used in a demo like the radiators had.

The heaters are also cheaper on B & Q and through Daewoo on ebay.

IMG_2016.jpeg

You suspect that this is going to be the business model from now on. Maybe they are going to get a new studio, who knows? You wonder though, why they will actually need one with the vast majority of the products that they sell being smaller items that can be put on a demonstration counter - similar to what they have already as facilities. I just cannot see them suddenly producing bigger name brands in any number (ones that you find on the high street or on other major online retailers). They’ve been going for getting on for six months now, and I think if they were going to go in that direction, you would’ve seen at least some small sign of it by now. I suppose, in a sense, the better paid presenters couldn’t care less whether the goods they sell are unknown and low rent, or well-known and higher-priced. they are being paid well regardless.

Sally mentions this Buy a Meal Thing, says the meals go to the UK and India, Why India when there are loads of Kids in the UK who don’t get proper meals

How do these meals get to people, do IW have a database of Low Income Families

Meals for India because TJC is an Indian owned company.

They don't provide meals directly themselves they donate money to Magic Breakfast charity, the meal IW are giving UK kids is a 27p breakfast. ;)

Latest posts

Back