Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gammon are on a par with Rolex, Breitling, Chanel, all the top design houses according to Pedro! He really is a prize tool. It just tumbles out of his mouth. Hammy just got a mention, a brand ambassador job awaits.
He is like a stuck record with his verbal diarrhoea, just about the worst slimey shyster on uk television.

Graphics seem to have disappeared since this error was swiftly removed. Genuine pricing errors never seem to stay around for long. Lumpy Bumpy..Lumpy Bumpy…

IMG_1985.jpeg

Oh a positive from IW mk3 has just dawned on me, its a new year and we dont have to endure a barrage of exercise equipment, trreadmills 24/7 etc.

IMO this is a big positive (y)

Hah! Yes! You're so right, I hadn't even clocked that.

Still, I bet Pedro keeps that undersized blue t-shirt he always wore during Vibrapower shows, just in case!

I’m sure French and Saunders did a hilarious take off of QVC many years ago. I’m sure it’s on YouTube somewhere.

I saw that when it aired as a kid, and despite having never watched Selly Telly, it made me laugh so much. I think I still have the VHS with it on, taped off the telly (I loved F&S as a kid, so would tape when they were on).

A lot of F&S was pulled from YouTube, but the sketch is on DailyMotion (inferior version of YouTube that shows ads every 30 seconds, or so it feels like).

They have just played that awful ‘today’s star buy’ promo about ten times in a row. What a shambles the place is. Tat with Emma Royds now.

Ahh yes the wonder TODAY'S STAR BUY!! ad which, I assume, is there to get either get the attention of the severely hard of hearing or reawaken the rest of us who've nodded off during another 4 hour Opatra BS-fest.

Ahh yes the wonder TODAY'S STAR BUY!! ad which, I assume, is there to get either get the attention of the severely hard of hearing or reawaken the rest of us who've nodded off during another 4 hour Opatra BS-fest.
Pardon?🤣🤣🤣

Sorry, I'm in a silly mood this evening. I'll watch some IW, that should cure me.

Latest posts

Back