Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw a couple of minutes of Barra Boi last night. He was very excited, telling everyone they had rushed to get a product back in, searched far and wide all because we, the public, had bought all their stock so quickly!

i can't actually remember what the item was as I had lost the will to live by then and turned off.

I saw a couple of minutes of Barra Boi last night. He was very excited, telling everyone they had rushed to get a product back in, searched far and wide all because we, the public, had bought all their stock so quickly!

i can't actually remember what the item was as I had lost the will to live by then and turned off.

I didn't watch last night either, you need a break from the crap now and again.

PS

Does anyone know or hear if i bought anything last night? :ROFLMAO:

I heard him use a word I didn't understand. Began with 'I'. Then he went on to explain how holding a blanket around you mimics being hugged and releases stuff in you brain to make you feel better. Alwight mate ...

Better than his sinister sounding ‘they might not behave in private as they do in public’ reason to film somebody covertly with that wretched spy watch routine.
you've got to wonder if he has some issues in that area. either paranoid because of how he has been treated or giving us an insight to his own behaviour. Just a pondering, because he went to a dark place to sell a product.

Indeed. It’s a very odd sales technique to employ. And also a potentially dangerous one. Filming on that basis covertly - particularly if an abusive partner, say, caught the victim doing such a thing, and was violent to them as a result. A culture resonates there for me that they can say and do anything they like in the cause of selling. Highly unpalatable at times as the above illustrates.

Listen to me........right........Christine.....Donald......we.........you must........right.....Mack is the blue one(?)........will it help the writsts?......the collagen.
cough splutter.......cough.....
The cold......now i'm no doctor....Callum.........I noticed.....we neeeed to askkkk you.....right check out! I tell it like it is(nt) me this is flying out.....yeah yeah yeah thats why you stand there and go on and on and on yet its still in stock and will never ever fly out!!

Listen to me........right........Christine.....Donald......we.........you must........right.....Mack is the blue one(?)........will it help the writsts?......the collagen.
cough splutter.......cough.....
The cold......now i'm no doctor....Callum.........I noticed.....we neeeed to askkkk you.....right check out! I tell it like it is(nt) me this is flying out.....yeah yeah yeah thats why you stand there and go on and on and on yet its still in stock and will never ever fly out!!
He's saying in a roundabout way to buy it if you want to look as good as him 😅

Well done to the rearders of this forum from IW mk3 as they have just wedged in an email from Lee in Ventnor!!

the Phoenix rises :ROFLMAO:
Wot a coincidence, we mention 'Lee from Ventnor' and suddenly he's namechecked on Ideal World.

They might think they're being funny but they're proving our point that they're a bunch of shysters and con artists, making up names of people buying or texting just to try to persuade others to buy. I mean, if Hammy has bought it then it's good enough for you.

I'm hoping they read out the text from Hugh Janus🙄

Wot a coincidence, we mention 'Lee from Ventnor' and suddenly he's namechecked on Ideal World.

They might think they're being funny but they're proving our point that they're a bunch of shysters and con artists, making up names of people buying or texting just to try to persuade others to buy. I mean, if Hammy has bought it then it's good enough for you.

I'm hoping they read out the text from Hugh Janus🙄
Yeah agreed Muttley, I mean we can laugh and we know them inside out, but spouting out obvious fake buyers etc on live TV isnt going to look well on IW mk3

Latest posts

Back