Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Haven’t posted for a few days. as I haven’t felt good, and when not feeling good, last thing I wanna do is watch the shysters,so I have just sat here and read the last 5 pages

Seems nothing changes, I see texts from Hammy have come back

Now it’s watches from the Ex Premier League footballer Duchamp

Was wondering where you were, you feeling better?

Peter - "What i'm about to do is a presentation now, is one of the most distinctive, original watch companies in the World. The wonderful Christopher Duchamp from Mersil in Switzerland, er Geneva, now located in London." :ROFLMAO:

So distinctive & original that most of their watches are just vastly overpriced copies of Roamer watches.

Christopher, who the hell is Christopher? It's Christophe.

Mersil, should actually be Mendrisio, which they are not from anyway.

Geneva, why mention Geneva, Mendrisio is 375 miles from Geneva. Christ, Stavanger in Norway is closer to me than Mendrisio is to Geneva.

Now located in London, there is no now, they've always been in Woking since they were incorporated in 2020.

As most of you know I’m Disabled. And at times it comes with Mental Health issues, and when I’m down. I almost tend to shut down, the weather hasn’t helped

But I’m gonna make sure I’m in full festive mood from now

As well as the poor weather am sure a lot less daylight at this time of year doesn't help matters either.

Peter - "What i'm about to do is a presentation now, is one of the most distinctive, original watch companies in the World. The wonderful Christopher Duchamp from Mersil in Switzerland, er Geneva, now located in London." :ROFLMAO:

So distinctive & original that most of their watches are just vastly overpriced copies of Roamer watches.

Christopher, who the hell is Christopher? It's Christophe.

Mersil, should actually be Mendrisio, which they are not from anyway.

Geneva, why mention Geneva, Mendrisio is 375 miles from Geneva. Christ, Stavanger in Norway is closer to me than Mendrisio is to Geneva.

Now located in London, there is no now, they've always been in Woking since they were incorporated in 2020.
he is easily confused. earlier he kept saying the Blush parfum is by Perry of London it isn’t it says on the box it’s laurelle London

Who is the ‘young man’ he quotes from his list of imaginary friends (covering all walking stick sales bases), apparently injured in a freak footballing accident (kicked a metal ball by the statue of George Best by mistake) who uses the IW cane? Max, is it? The man wearing a raincoat? Or was it Max, standing with a luminous alarm sounding cane, wearing a raincoat by the cemetery gates - Max Bygraves…?

No new studio…Least, no sign of one. An extremely questionable ‘not a direct comparison’ technique. Essentially, if they are selling a cheap watch, show a picture of an expensive watch, quote the saving and then say they aren’t actually comparing. Bargain basement type goods that often aren’t, and can be picked up even cheaper elsewhere (batteries, for example). Poor to nonexistent presenter product prep (the thermometer, the candles demos). Too long on one item - sometimes an hour, on a cane. Saying products won‘t be seen again one day, then bringing them back the next…Saying goods can be returned without explaining the terms and conditions of the returns policy. Creating supposed viewers texts from lifted forum names - unless of course, there is another Hammy in Aberdeen or a Muttley moved to Hull..Poor and often repeated promos and poor picture quality. Other than that, a great start.

Latest posts

Back