Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just switched on, He started reading out a text from Ivor Hardie.......then he stopped!!
Tuned in during the final part of the Swan & Edgar show and Simon's sidekick was reading out a complimentary email from a certain Jack Goff. It can't be a coincidence that they had messages from Ivor Hardy and Jack Goff, as well as names clearly lifted from this forum.

Sally jacks has yet another string to her bow
found on her Facebook page

So thrilled to be inviting you to the launch of my travel business @sallyjackstravel

This Thursday the 23rd of November 7pm till 9pm @wilfredsrestaurant 'The Lakeside Suite'.

Click the link in my stories to book your FREE tickets for the event, only so many available

What to expect on the night...

Fabulous local businesses will be there as we all support each other. They will have special offers on the night just for you, so a brilliant time to Christmas shop.

So thrilled to be inviting you to the launch of my travel business @sallyjackstravel

This Thursday the 23rd of November 7pm till 9pm @wilfredsrestaurant 'The Lakeside Suite'.

Click the link in my stories to book your FREE tickets for the event, only so many available

Fabulous local businesses will be there as we all support each other. They will have special offers on the night just for you, so a brilliant time to Christmas shop.
Jack(s) of all trades, master of none. I love the way she struts around in her fashion videos, she really thinks she is something else.

Yeah the NOT a direct comparison is a farce at best, just now the homedics shiatsu massager is on for £169.99 a VERY quick google search shows the 2.0 version direct from homedics for at least £30 cheaper....and digging further many better prices than IW mk3 price....and as I type they are showing a NOT direct comparison for £299.99..............

How they have the brass neck to do it is beyond pathetic!!!
We've said before these channels must surely still be trading on the fact a significant portion of their viewers (who also buy) are of older generations who aren't inclined to jump on 'the net' to check prices.

That'll gradually change as the older viewers pass on to the great shopping channel in the sky and, if they are replaced by younger viewers (doubtful) a significant portion of those will be used to price checking i.e. it'll be second nature to them.

Bar maybe QVC, the writing must surely be on the wall for channels like IW.

Did you click on the link? I found this interesting ...

Stalls for you to peruse on the evening from clothing, beauty, Batch Gin, Christmas ideas, Eye wear, gifting ideas and much more.

I wonder if the stalls will be filled with the tat IW sell?

Did you click on the link? I found this interesting ...

Stalls for you to peruse on the evening from clothing, beauty, Batch Gin, Christmas ideas, Eye wear, gifting ideas and much more.

I wonder if the stalls will be filled with the tat IW sell?
No I didn’t but I will await with interest what she posts on her Facebook page about how fantastic the event went

Today’s Star Buy promo. Plays twice on every break. Blares out of the speaker compared to the rest of the output. Why? Why is it like this? So little apparently invested in developing the brand - visually at least.

Sharon Maughan, the well-known (to some) actress, is in the studio to promote her new skincare products range, with this morning’s beauty presenter clearly knowing nothing about her, as she announced her as Sharon ‘Morgan’.. Could she not have checked who she was meeting in advance. There’s plenty of guest research time during every Today’s Star Buy promo - if you can hear yourself think each time it is broadcast, every 30 seconds..
The technical reason is audio is compressed at different levels. However, there's nothing that can be done for Sally Jacks when she is on screen ;)

So Sally shouty has bought into a franchise and over 50 tickets are still available.
I just hope she keeps it separate from IW Mk3.

The whole thing is odd. Phones are ‘playing up’. It must be one hell of serious telephonic tantrum as this was also going on yesterday afternoon. Have TJC’s phones gone down too? No, funnily enough. I wonder how much longer this third version is going to continue for. You can’t see a fourth phoenix from the flames if this one doesn’t make it.

Finally Mike Mason was right: the phones are in meltdown!

Has the Gammon sold out,

Nope, it's back.

Emma claiming a viewer texting is saying IW's price is saving them £2000 compared to elsewhere, although Emma can't verify if someone is actually selling it at that price or if folks are making savings, but hey what does it matter whether it's fact or fiction, just keep feeding the viewers bullshit so they buy.

So Sally shouty has bought into a franchise and over 50 tickets are still available.
I just hope she keeps it separate from IW Mk3.
Dr Lobitov here unfortunately Pedro will not be available on the 23rd,he is booked in for colonic irrigation due to a blockage in the north west passage.
He sends his best wishes and hopes the event will be a huge success,as a token gesture he is gifting a 9 roll pack of bog rolls for the raffle 🧻🧻🧻🧻🧻🧻🧻🧻
As the host has previous experience in selling this product from her showbiz days🎤

Latest posts

Back