Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love that Mike goes out of his way to pronounce it as Gammón, all French-style, whereas everyone calls it plain ol' butchers gammon.
Then Pedro Simone simply says it like it is(nt) he has the gam....Richard......Florence........Oliver..........Hunt........mon........27 .........left........r'Bet........smell that.....anorak.........cane anyone?? right.....eh right....we were just staying William Gammon.........

IW mk3 maybe the shortest IW yet.....

I really don’t understand why this channel seemed a good idea by TJC, and it’s not really not any better than went it started. It’s the same products day after day, unprofessional presentations, products that have all aired on TJC - some even today - VT clips are all from TJC (even the William Hunt ad has Anshu in it!!!!). And for no reason that I can think of is that they never refer to TJC at all. Do they really think that customers don’t channel surf? Or have purchased items from TJC? Confused.

Right.....eh ok not comparing.....get yout phone in your hand.........Bet.........quilt....eh right.......it could be but its not....we were saying this is worth £1399.99 get it for £5.99 first of 5 .........right.........f.........phil.....le.....Doris....x.....as I was saying, i'm not comparing ere we go with 4 hours of steaming bull :poop:

I tell it like it is(nt) me. Where does he get his energy from?? Right

Right.....eh ok not comparing.....get yout phone in your hand.........Bet.........quilt....eh right.......it could be but its not....we were saying this is worth £1399.99 get it for £5.99 first of 5 .........right.........f.........phil.....le.....Doris....x.....as I was saying, i'm not comparing ere we go with 4 hours of steaming bull :poop:

I tell it like it is(nt) me. Where does he get his energy from?? Right

Wonder if they've had some complaints, because he said at least 5 times we are not doing a direct price comparison.

I really don’t understand why this channel seemed a good idea by TJC, and it’s not really not any better than went it started. It’s the same products day after day, unprofessional presentations, products that have all aired on TJC - some even today - VT clips are all from TJC (even the William Hunt ad has Anshu in it!!!!). And for no reason that I can think of is that they never refer to TJC at all. Do they really think that customers don’t channel surf? Or have purchased items from TJC? Confused.

It's literal just TJC 2.0 - same playbook. Buy it cheap (from China), buy it in bulk, flog it to death, turn a profit.

I'm bemused people are expecting a major change once the new studios and cameras are in use.

Cos if flogging 3 months of low-rent AliExpress products was an intentional business strategy, so they can keep the "good products" back for the new studio, it's backfired. Just look at the Facebook comments. Every time a walking stick/dash cam/overpriced Poundland toy appears it damages IW's reputation massively.

If they've got quality products waiting in the wings for the new studio, they need to be selling them NOW to try and turn around the perception that IW is the home of crap tat.

More likely, this crap tat is the business now. It'll be the walking stick in HD, in a larger studio, with more room for Pedro to shuffle around feigning a limp as he tells us it's check out or miss out…

Last edited:
It's literal just TJC 2.0 - same playbook. Buy it cheap (from China), buy it in bulk, flog it to death, turn a profit.

I'm bemused people are expecting a major change once the new studios and cameras are in use.

Cos if flogging 3 months of low-rent AliExpress products was an intentional business strategy, so they can keep the "good products" back for the new studio, it's backfired. Just look at the Facebook comments. Every time a walking stick/dash cam/overpriced Poundland toy appears it damages IW's reputation massively.

If they've got quality products waiting in the wings for the new studio, they need to be selling them NOW to try and turn around the perception that IW is the home of crap tat.

More likely, this crap tat is the business now. It'll be the walking stick in HD, in a larger studio, with more room for Pedro to shuffle around feigning a limp as he tells us it's check out or miss out…
Will we see a new studio? Will we see new cameras? Will we see past 14/01/24 with IW mk3?

I just heard that.....Caroline Aherne. Brilliant.

He surely was meant to say Carolina Herrera.

Pretty sure the Gammon website is in Germany , probably explains why its called Gammon, I don't think it has a translation into German.

Never heard so much crap in all my life, shame on you IW peddling this utter twaddle.

Latest posts

Back