Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did a double take when he said that. I always assumed he "bowled from the pavilion end"
Nah, he likes to imply that with his Larry Graysonesque act, but there have been rumours about him for years

I used to work with someone who started off working in McDonalds, where Dirty Peter had a gig visiting various branches as Ronald McDonald. He was apparently infamous for his out of office hours shenanigans with female staff members

For CBeebies?
Dont know

Thanks for saving me, Peter was asking if people had both jabs together, I texted in to say I had, then he said Em text me back to tell me about sideaffects, dumb me texted back and said a sore arm, he then banged on about it

My name is Emma, haven’t been called Em since I was about 10

Nah, he likes to imply that with his Larry Graysonesque act, but there have been rumours about him for years

I used to work with someone who started off working in McDonalds, where Dirty Peter had a gig visiting various branches as Ronald McDonald. He was apparently infamous for his out of office hours shenanigans with female staff members
He has always struck me as about as gay as Duncan Norvelle wasn't outside of his (Simon 's) ridiculous 1970s' camp Grayson esque utterings.You can imagine him going home to his wife after an evening of affected tat selling and saying, in a gruff northern voice - Thank God I'm Not Doing That ****** Shopping Character Act Again, Love. Now get dinner ont table and find me slippers and pipe...What were football results, Love?

Latest posts

Back