Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It’s those in torture chambers in the world’s most brutal regimes, being forced to listen to her under duress that I feel sorry for.
I for one don't believe the scurrilous rumours that Joanne's Thane cookware infomercials on a loop were used as a less messy alternative to waterboarding prisoners at Guantanamo Bay.

Possibly.

From 2 pm till 10pm, it’s Mike and Peter what have we done to deserve it

As the Pet Shop Boys once said
They took their opportunities and it‘s a sin that they did. Simon tries to be flamboyant with the studio ladies but fails miserably and these West End Girls see right through him. On social media we all continue to say how low RENT it all is…I wish they’d all go west and sling their bleedin’ ‘ooks..That‘s more than enough of the Pet Shop Boys’ discography. Back to life in suburbia…

I wonder what they can make him an expert in when he does appear? 18th century dash cams with Eric Nozza Knowles and Peter van Khodhallkbhoxbrownzie.

Okay now i see why they keep saying sold out for certain products yet they appear later in the day, next day in other shows.
They are only allocating so much stock per show, so when they say sold out it's only that shows stock that has gone, there is still more in the warehouse for later shows.

Okay now i see why they keep saying sold out for certain products yet they appear later in the day, next day in other shows.
They are only allocating so much stock per show, so when they say sold out it's only that shows stock that has gone, there is still more in the warehouse for later shows.
Why If it’s in stock, it should be in stock,

Why If it’s in stock, it should be in stock,

Might be because they've started up before everything was in place, at the moment they are using a lot of products from TJC stock and are just making sure they have stock for shows planned. I did notice that on a couple of shows, goods weren't going to be despatched for a week so obviously they were waiting for stock to come in. Once they do get organised with new studio etc and more brands/suppliers then it will probably be more orginised. The web site at the moment is pretty disorganised, needs a lot of work to it.

Latest posts

Back