Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m sure a shopping channel of the highest repute like this wouldn’t do this, but I have to say I feel I’m being told any old shyte this evening.

I've said before, watching TJC, albeit just a few times, it came across as another version of IW just not quite as bad but still a bunch of shysters, but with the introduction of the IW former staff then it looks like they are trying to outdo the old IW.

I think someone on here maybe said it would hopefully be different (not sure if that was in reference to IW mk whatever or Shop Extra.)

It was never going to be any different. Like I said, same presenters, same products, same guff.

I hope it sinks without a trace tbh. It broadly deserves to.

As the wrapping paper slowly crumbles into the flow of the largest ocean, to the celebration of the didactic to the smorgasbord of the phantasmagorical. When Christmas comes, play the signature tune of The Exorcist or even The Omen..as she opens her Duchamp box, reflects joyously and parsimoniously, opens her good eye, grabs her dentures and says ..what’s this load of sh..I wanted a Primark gift token..

I have seen Lindsey on the main channel for TJC on occasions but she mainly did early Beauty shifts on the Beauty Channel when I saw her and seemed to have good knowledge of her products so perhaps she prefers that time and those products on IW or perhaps TJC do not want to lose the audience that watched the Beauty Shows now they have the IW slot. You could do catch up on their app on the early shows.

Charlie, you say what?? B G has come in??? Is it Robin, Maurice, Andy, or Barry…Forgive me, Right…You wanted anonymity… You didn’t want anybody knowing you were buying a Duchamp… Wish Me Luck As You Kiss Me Goodbye. Oh our Bet… Collapsed in a drunken heap on Mother Kelly’s Doorstep.. A great friend of mine and a renowned whelk fryer.… As this Play For Today study in meltdown draws to an end with tight buttocks and bordering insanity…

Charlie, you say what?? B G has come in??? Is it Robin, Maurice, Andy, or Barry…Forgive me, Right…You wanted anonymity… You didn’t want anybody knowing you were buying a Duchamp… Wish Me Luck As You Kiss Me Goodbye. Oh our Bet… Collapsed in a drunken heap on Mother Kelly’s Doorstep.. A great friend of mine and a renowned whelk fryer.… As this Play For Today study in meltdown draws to an end with tight buttocks and bordering insanity…
There's always 5 people on the line for one watch, yet they never seem to sell out.

Latest posts

Back