Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Okay now i see why they keep saying sold out for certain products yet they appear later in the day, next day in other shows.
They are only allocating so much stock per show, so when they say sold out it's only that shows stock that has gone, there is still more in the warehouse for later shows.
All the channels seem to do this. I’ve heard Ellis on Gemporia say that her ‘Allocation’ has sold out, and she’s had to pinch some from another show. I suppose it adds to the urgency to buy something if you think it is about to sellout.

Lovely Jenny (Talia) wonderful Max, right… Seymour Butts from Bells End, right..All my lovely students, right. Patrick Fitzgerald and Gerald Fitzpatrick, right Right..We’ve only 1000 of the luminous Cuban Missile Crisis Christmas Blankets… And into single figures on the Jack Ruby Outside Dallas Police Headquarters Yuletide Diorama..You must insure these luminous blankets..

I think his ‘Kibbutz I’m staying in‘ reference was rather inappropriate given the world situation outside of the Ideal one. He really is an insensitive idiot at times.

And now cheap dash cams with complimentary accident analogies…Don’t worry, he says. It’s FACT…

Last edited by a moderator:
I think his ‘Kibbutz I’m staying in‘ reference was rather inappropriate given the world situation outside of the Ideal one. He really is an insensitive idiot at times.

And now cheap dash cams with complimentary accident analogies…Don’t worry, he says. It’s FACT…
I thought that as well, very inappropriate.

Okay now i see why they keep saying sold out for certain products yet they appear later in the day, next day in other shows.
They are only allocating so much stock per show, so when they say sold out it's only that shows stock that has gone, there is still more in the warehouse for later shows.
We are soo very lucky we can rest easy knowing there's more to come!!

There isn't a UK arm, that is the brand, the original and only brand, it's a UK brand and never originated in Switzerland 40 years ago like Peter Simon said..

They didn't originated in Switzerland, they originated in Woking, you won't find anything referring to a Duchamp watch brand before Woking.

As that report tells you the Director is ELEANOR RACHEL EARLE MARSH

Shareholders are ELEANOR RACHEL EARLE MARSH 80% and ARNE DECAESTECKER 20%

ARNE DECAESTECKER is also sales director at Brand Logic Europe Ltd (Designer stock clearance & wholesalers), funnily enough ELEANOR RACHEL EARLE MARSH is also a shareholder there along with another Marsh, OLIVER ARTHUR EARLE MARSH.

Brand Logic Europe ltd the company and Arne Decaestecker in particular are the ones that are pushing Duchamp watches to the various football teams etc at the momemnt, sponsor teams by giving a free watch to whomever wins the clubs goal/player of the month compititions in return the clubs will offer Duchamp watches to their supporters through their club shops with huge discounts from the ridiculously high RRPs. They've 3 signed up at the moment QPR, and recently Wigan & Hibernian.

The Duchamp watches are made by WATCHMAKERS in Mendrisio, Switzerland. The make watches at their Mendrisio facilities (Duchamp Swiss Made) and their Far East facilities (Duchamp Swiss Movement). The Mendrisio facilities make watches for numerous 3rd party brands, it's also where Roamer watches are made (probably why so many Duchamp watches copy Roamer designs), Swiss Military by Hanowa, and maybe Mathy-Tissot although not 100% sure on that one.
it's all very shady

it's all very shady

Talking about shady, this is a pic from the Christophe Duchamp web site, it's a pic of the Watchmakers faciliities in Mendrisio.

CD1.JPG

This is what the building actually looks like without the photoshopped Duchamp sign.

CD2.JPG

And you can see the building at the start of this video from 9 years ago, long before Duchamp started and as you can see there is no way Duchamp could have had their sign on top of that building on it's own without photoshopping.

Latest posts

Back