Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good to see some of those final days orders went out okay…
9DB39DA0-D838-4002-AAF4-65133497DB5E.jpeg

Sally posted a new video last night, she said while having many postive comments, she has had a few who weren’t. She was like and you know who you are. She went onto say, these Holidays were paid for before Ideal,went under.

She is now holidaying in Wales
Poor woman having to be still on holiday,our Sal schilling the rattan furniture in the last few weeks now conveniently forgotten?
People lost money have some sympathy for your former customers.
Keep taking the tablets🤣

Very similar to most modern day footballers. our ‘friends‘ and our ‘family’, the shopping television presenter. Like those kickers of bags of air on obscene salaries, if the club goes down that they play for, they move on, to another club, and so on. It’s only the fans that suffer. Very similar to the shopping television channel situation, where the only people who suffer are their minimum wage type workers, and their rattanlass customers who didn’t receive their goods.

I really need IW mkII to relaunch ASAP!!!

Why?

Cause I desperately need a new manual whisk, a carpet cleaner, a drone, garden furniture and cordless vac. I mean, where else can anyone buy these sort of hard to come by products?!?
Do you need a watch?

Just a reminder that Gamages watches, "last chance clearance" (yeah, right) is on TJC tonight at 8pm - 10pm.

May setup a Zoom call to watchalong and comment, if anyone interested in laughing along at the sales patter. Will post the link nearer the time.

Do you need a watch?

Just a reminder that Gamages watches, "last chance clearance" (yeah, right) is on TJC tonight at 8pm - 10pm.

May setup a Zoom call to watchalong and comment, if anyone interested in laughing along at the sales patter. Will post the link nearer the time.
I don't need any more watches thanks. I have a collection of approx. 200 watches all bought from IW. Swan & Edgar etc. Their combined value runs into the tens of thousands based on what the very trustworthy presenters and experts said. So I'm holding on to them for now and they'll continue to appreciate in value. Then a few years from now I'll sell them all and retire early.

I'm not daft ;)

Try Argos
Argos? Argos?!?

The likes of Argos get NOWHERE NEAR in terms of variety of products when compared to IW and I'm sure IW mkII will be the same.

Truth be told, Amazon execs will be holding emergency meetings at this very minute. They'll be terrified as to the impact IW mkII will have on their sales ...

Argos? Argos?!?

The likes of Argos get NOWHERE NEAR in terms of variety of products when compared to IW and I'm sure IW mkII will be the same.

Truth be told, Amazon execs will be holding emergency meetings at this very minute. They'll be terrified as to the impact IW mkII will have on their sales ...
HOW DARE YOU think IWmk2 will be any good

Do you need a watch?

I have my beer, doritas and pringles all ready and my phone to text Mr Damages...bring it on...

Latest posts

Back